Thread: War league quiet?

War league quiet?

Anyone finding thier league is quiet this week?
    Only two of the teams in Gold 2 are bothering. Most aren't using half their attacks.
    Last month went to the wire.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thesuperbeast View Post
    Anyone finding thier league is quiet this week?
    Only two of the teams in Gold 2 are bothering. Most aren't using half their attacks.
    Last month went to the wire.
    Wish I could say the same in crystal 2. Enjoy the easy CWL.

Gold does have a lot more lower level bases. Sometimes these are people who tried the game for a while, then stopped. A small clan has to include everyone in CWL in order to farm medals for the active few.

While I would rather see the active few in a small clan merge with two or three others to make one good-size clan, I understand why playing and losing is better than not playing at all.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

To be fair, I skipped thru from low silver into Gold 1 in consecutive seasons..
    Even tho gold was starting to show my lack of muscle, it was more my guaranteed 15 attacks per war that got me thru..

Obviously, my anecdotal experience of 1 season per tier is little to go off, but every tier below G1 was quiet.
    A shameful waste of some good looking breakdowns when in the hands of a low activity clan.