Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War weight - some explanation please

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    It is a thing of the past!
    really?.. then how come a roster full of 13s dont match a roster full of 6s

Quote Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
    As far as I know, every defense unlocked at higher TH levels is heavier than the defenses unlocked at lower TH levels (e.g. archer towers are heavier than cannons, X-bows are heavier than bomb towers, etc.) except for ADs, teslas, and sweepers (which barely have any weight at all). However, you must build everything available to you at your TH level before moving up to the next one, so engineering/lopsiding your base is not possible anymore.
    Maybe defenceless engineering isnt possible anymore.
    But since engineering in general is progressing the account, or assembling a roster, with an attempt at gaining a perceived advantage in war, then engineering is as abundant as ever.. most people with a little knowledge do it in the early stages of a new hall.
    Successful engineering, in the sense of streak chasers, however, isnt so easy to achieve nowadays.. although there are one or two whom post regularly that are still as successful as ever, and not a single defenceless account in their roster.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; August 5th, 2020 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    really?.. then how come a roster full of 13s dont match a roster full of 6s

Maybe defenceless engineering isnt possible anymore.
    But since engineering in general is progressing the account, or assembling a roster, with an attempt at gaining a perceived advantage in war, then engineering is as abundant as ever.. most people with a little knowledge do it in the early stages of a new hall.
    Successful engineering, in the sense of streak chasers, however, isnt so easy to achieve nowadays.. although there are one or two whom post regularly that are still as successful as ever, and not a single defenceless account in their roster.
    Well, defenseless bases are still useful and used in wars. I've heard that there are two people with the top 2 current win streaks that frequent these forums.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Well, defenseless bases are still useful and used in wars. I've heard that there are two people with the top 2 current win streaks that frequent these forums.
    nah.. Thing of the past mate.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    nah.. Thing of the past mate.
    I use them in war, seem good to me.

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    They key there is to note you have very careful roster engineering to go with it, though. I had a th10 max defenseless base for a long time. It used to be I could just throw it into any war and it was often an advantage, never a disadvantage. Those days are gone. After changes were made to the matchmaker it was almost always causing a disadvantage.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    They key there is to note you have very careful roster engineering to go with it, though. I had a th10 max defenseless base for a long time. It used to be I could just throw it into any war and it was often an advantage, never a disadvantage. Those days are gone. After changes were made to the matchmaker it was almost always causing a disadvantage.
    Well, I kinda spin with what I have on hand and rosters that are always different in order to avoid hunting clans, sometimes I need those defenseless bases and other times I don't. It kind of depends, and even most other engi clans don't see matches in the same way. I was a part of a discord for engi clans but they wanted me to abide by their rules and report matches so we don't match and ended up telling them to go stuff themselves and left. I don't see why I should be answering to kids that I need to show what to do, and take flak for killing their top clan after matching by accident. Sorry, but I play to win, and when a streak is on the line, I'm going to give it my all. I take lessons from past wars in order to avoid those mistakes.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; August 5th, 2020 at 06:36 PM.