Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: War weight - some explanation please

War weight - some explanation please

Hello,
    I have been away from Clash of clans for around 3 years and I guess a lot has changed. I would like to know if the war weight concept has changed and if not what are the current war weights of defences. If there's a blog or something around it would be helpful.

You can start by looking at the Clan Wars subforum (where this thread will probably be moved). There should be a lot of discussion there. And when it comes to war weight, nobody ever really knew that actual weights of anything. Through experimentation they were able to guess. But in general, war weight concepts have changed a lot in 3 years and it seems all forms of engineering have been curbed somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by hydraz20 View Post
    Hello,
    I have been away from Clash of clans for around 3 years and I guess a lot has changed. I would like to know if the war weight concept has changed and if not what are the current war weights of defences. If there's a blog or something around it would be helpful.
    Clan war matchmaking uses a combination of weights from defenses, traps, troops, spells, and heroes. There is no public information about the actual weight values. Any information that is out there is speculation.

For clan war league, weighted matchmaking is only used the very first time a clan enters clan war league. For every season afterward there is no matchmaking whatsoever
    | BK 73 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Hello,
    It is a thing of the past!

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    As far as I know, every defense unlocked at higher TH levels is heavier than the defenses unlocked at lower TH levels (e.g. archer towers are heavier than cannons, X-bows are heavier than bomb towers, etc.) except for ADs, teslas, and sweepers (which barely have any weight at all). However, you must build everything available to you at your TH level before moving up to the next one, so engineering/lopsiding your base is not possible anymore.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, BK 75, AQ 75, GW 50, RC 20
    Walls:
    100 zap, 200 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

Centennial Club
    Hello,
    Supercell doesn't share the wait of each buildings

But U can calculate it by one way

1- when the war start ( only at the attaking day not the preparing day ), check the amount of the gold or the elixir in one of the storage or the TH's storage.

2- U will find the amount between 0 to 26000

Let's say it is 26000 (the max village)

( 26000*5 ) / 1000 = 130, 130 is the max weight

(Amount of the gold * the number of storage) / 1000 = village weight

Quote Originally Posted by hady1999 View Post
    Supercell doesn't share the wait of each buildings

But U can calculate it by one way

1- when the war start ( only at the attaking day not the preparing day ), check the amount of the gold or the elixir in one of the storage or the TH's storage.

2- U will find the amount between 0 to 26000

Let's say it is 26000 (the max village)

( 26000*5 ) / 1000 = 130, 130 is the max weight

(Amount of the gold * the number of storage) / 1000 = village weight
    That's only the defensive weight, offensive weight is considered too in the matchmaking process and we have no idea about the offensive weight.

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by clasher0011 View Post
    That's only the defensive weight, offensive weight is considered too in the matchmaking process and we have no idea about the offensive weight.
    Some people have an idea about offense weight
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Some people have an idea about offense weight
    The illuminati live on.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Hello,
    Lol.. So i started this game about the time you left heh!

Let me cut to the chase for you. The old 0.5 build pattern and sandbagging defense while maxing offense no longer works like it did. Unless you're going to get into some serious base manicuring we generally recommend here that you build in a balanced fashion. I.e. don't let your offense or defense get way out ahead of the other.