Thread: Be able to get an old skin of hero for medals

Be able to get an old skin of hero for medals

Hi everyone.

I have two ideas that I would like to be implemented in the game. I apologize if these ideas have already been suggested and / or rejected.

1. It is not easy to save 1500 gems in order to acquire an old hero skin. I propose to add in the league shop the option to buy an old hero skin for medals (only those skins that are available in the game to buy for gems). It could cost between 330-360 medals.

2. Introduce a new magic item. A potion that increases the loot you get after attacking a village. This extra loot will not be subtracted from the player who was attacked. The extra amount can be calculated as a percentage of the original loot stolen or it can be a fixed amount depending on the league, the stars or the percentage obtained from the attack.

Thank you for reading.

The skins are meant to be a premium customizer that does not affect the game in any way. So, it is only right that it is priced at a premium too. If it is cheap, it would lose its premumness. Even if the skins are introduced for medals(the chances are negligible), expect it to easily cost 1000+ medals.

P.S: Supercell has said that they are looking to introduce village backgrounds that are available for purchase with CWL medals :-)
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 4th, 2020 at 02:53 PM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iMWMiguel89 View Post
    Hi everyone.

I have two ideas that I would like to be implemented in the game. I apologize if these ideas have already been suggested and / or rejected.

1. It is not easy to save 1500 gems in order to acquire an old hero skin. I propose to add in the league shop the option to buy an old hero skin for medals (only those skins that are available in the game to buy for gems). It could cost between 330-360 medals.

2. Introduce a new magic item. A potion that increases the loot you get after attacking a village. This extra loot will not be subtracted from the player who was attacked. The extra amount can be calculated as a percentage of the original loot stolen or it can be a fixed amount depending on the league, the stars or the percentage obtained from the attack.

Thank you for reading.
    Seriously even after getting skins for gems people are never satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by iMWMiguel89 View Post
    Hi everyone.

Thank you for reading.
    Why should you be able to get something for free that I had to pay for? That is exactly why hero skins won't be made available for league medals. Otherwise everyone would have them. Even if they did make it available for league medals then you can guarantee they'd be priced at 2000 - 2500 league medals to ensure its absolutely difficult for f2p players to obtain.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; August 4th, 2020 at 03:37 PM.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Millennial Club
    1. Skins are meant to be hard to get if you missed out on them. 1500 gems doesn't even compare to 330-360 medals. You can get that many medals from 1 clan war, but 1500 gems might take a while, especially when you one-gem donate.

2. This idea has been suggested in the past, but the current amount of loot is already quite good.
    Squidward>spongebob