Thread: Inbox inconsistencies

Inbox inconsistencies

I have two accounts in the same clan. My main (which I have on most of the time) has 6 messages in inbox. My mini (which I switch to periodically) has 8. Sometimes clan members are referring to messages which I have to then switch to my mini to see. Is there a reason for this difference ?

It is two completely different accounts, with no link to each other. The messages seen by each player is completely individual :-)
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 4th, 2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    It is two completely different accounts, with no link to each other. The messages seen by each player is completely individual :-)
    Except for, as the op noted, both are in the same clan. Hence both accounts recieved the same exact clan mails.

Anyway, suspect both accounts are played on a common device and that Supercell ID is used for switching. Yes, some odd outcomes have been reported in those cases.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Except for, as the op noted, both are in the same clan. Hence both accounts recieved the same exact clan mails.

Anyway, suspect both accounts are played on a common device and that Supercell ID is used for switching. Yes, some odd outcomes have been reported in those cases.
    Yes, Both accounts are in the same clan. But that does not essentially mean that both accounts have been in the clan for the same amount of time. OP has noted that the number of mails in the accounts are different.

Edit: I was referring to past mails. If OP is saying that only one account is receiving the mails; present tense, you are completely right, but I have never faced such an issue before(16+ accounts,mostly 1 device,SCID and all accounts seem to get the mails that are sent by the leader).
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 4th, 2020 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post

yes sorry , same clan , same amount of time, same device swapping via supercell Id. Thanks for confirming it’s a sort of known issue (odd outcome). TBF I do remember seeing the mail that was being referred to on my main, it just vanished at some point