Thread: Lvl 105 returning after 2 years off.

Lvl 105 returning after 2 years off.

HOOD FOUND. THANKS ANYWAY

About me:

-Aussie Viking, AV for short. Adult. Lvl 105.
    -Active. Returning to the game due to covid lockdown, so I'll be on a lot.
    -Very helpful and generous.
    -Not heavily into derby but enjoys participating now and then. I go for gold when I do.
    -Chatty and enjoys a joke.
    -Well mannered and polite.
    - I don't have ALL the latest machines and whatnots, but this is due to having 2 years off. I think I'm only missing 3 machines.

What I'm after in a hood:
    -Chatty and active.
    -Friendly and helpful.
    -Are happy for me not to participate in derby and don't pressure me into using gems when I do.
    -Have at least 12 members, I'm not too keen on the tiny hoods.
    -Preferably Aussie or Kiwi so others are on when I am. I'm located in Vic, Aus.
    -Fluent English only.

I've been having trouble finding a hood that I "click" with, so please don't get offended if I feel I don't fit. I'll thank you for having me and move on politely. I know there's the right hood out there somewhere, and once I find it, I won't be going anywhere. I look forward to hearing from you. ��
    Last edited by AussieViking; August 9th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.

Centennial Club
    Hi there, sent you a PM, please check

Starting a new derby hood-Armored Swine. Iím level 86 and very active. Working on bringing over a few more actives from another hood. Look me up.

we would love to have you.

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.