Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New neighborhood (Marigolds) looking for serious derby competitors

We’re ready to meet some more friendly farmers. 😄

We’re a team of 8 and ready to grow. Join us if you enjoy competing in the derbies. Completing all tasks (including the extra one) for max points is required. Speed, strong communication, and a willingness to help your fellow teammates are important too. We’re a friendly group, join us today. 🐎

Join us for the next derby.

Fresh Spawn
    I’m looking for a competitive hood with strong leadership. Please give me more info about your hood and how many active members .

Thanks,

Mio

Looking for competitive hood

Quote Originally Posted by knf1424 View Post
    We’re ready to meet some more friendly farmers. 😄
    I’m at level 54 presently but struggling to find a properly competitive hood. I do maximum 320+ tasks and happy to take extra task.

We’re currently at 8 members and most or all of us participate in every derby. Lately, we’ve been placing in the top 3 nearly every time (usually 2nd place). We’re a focused group and finish within a couple days (some special derbies take a bit longer) and we communicate well. Most of us are on several times a day. We’d be happy to accept new members so feel free to give us a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Jemms View Post
    I’m at level 54 presently but struggling to find a properly competitive hood. I do maximum 320+ tasks and happy to take extra task.
    I lowered the requirement to level 54, in case you’d like to join us. Our focus is on competing in the derbies so I think we’d be a good fit for you.

Joining

Quote Originally Posted by knf1424 View Post
    I lowered the requirement to level 54, in case you’d like to join us. Our focus is on competing in the derbies so I think we’d be a good fit for you.
    Thank you, I have n
    been away for a few days, but have now requested to join, levelled up to 55 today but thank you for lowering
    Julie’s little farm

Quote Originally Posted by Jemms View Post
    Thank you, I have n
    been away for a few days, but have now requested to join, levelled up to 55 today but thank you for lowering
    Julie’s little farm
    Glad you’ve joined us. ☺️

Still accepting new members, preferably strong derby competitors and team players. This group works well as a team. Max points in the derby is required, including the extra task.