Thread: Diamonds

Diamonds

Anyone else had this issue?

I had 160 diamonds earlier. I literally never spend them but decided to throw 1 for the event because all the prizes on my wheel were excellent (no, I didn't win the permit). It dropped the diamond count to 159. I even have a screenshot of it so I know I'm not going mad.

Anyway just now I realize the count is now at 156, which is more than I spent. I am not sure if it's a glitch, or if I butterfingered my way past the double-click and purchased a speed-up or something, but it is going to bother me until the end of time. Anyone else feel this way? Anyone else ever done this before?

Hi, first thing, make sure that you have the double tap confirmation on. Although it will not work for every diamond expenditure, it does cover most of them.

Here is the link that will provide you with the most current information. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d+confirmation

You can contact in-game support. They should be able to inform you of any diamonds you have spent.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Thank you for answering Momscar!

I've had the double confirmation on since it was introduced which is why I'm so confused at how it happened. I might message in-game support then.
    Last edited by KSmith69; August 3rd, 2020 at 06:11 PM.