Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Air sweeps lacking the love

Air sweeps lacking the love

Will we ever get a new leve for the air sweepers?

Always seemed odd that everything else at th12 got a new level but not them (and as a result they stayed red and didnít fit in so much with the blue theme).

And now at th13 theyíre again not feeling the love.

Iím presuming itís because felt could imbalance air attacks, although all air troops have received two levels since air sweeper last given new level?
    Username: sparticusdanbob
    Level: 226
    Town Hall: 12
    Clan: TBS - good adult only clan with high level players, come and join us! :-)
    Clan Tag: #VPVCRU8

Current max level is still pretty powerful against air. They can easily ruin your day if you don't plan your air attack properly!! I for one wouldn't shed any tears if they left them as is!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sparticusdanbob View Post
    Will we ever get a new leve for the air sweepers?

Always seemed odd that everything else at th12 got a new level but not them (and as a result they stayed red and didn’t fit in so much with the blue theme).

And now at th13 they’re again not feeling the love.

I’m presuming it’s because felt could imbalance air attacks, although all air troops have received two levels since air sweeper last given new level?
    I think your presumption is correct. Adding a level just to add a level is pointless. Let me reframe the question a bit: what would you hope to accomplish with a new level of air sweepers?

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

I actually prefer them red. It means I can actually find the darn things.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    I’m not a fan of the air sweeper in general. If they did get a new level, the existing ones would have to get nerfed so they wouldn’t become OP. A few air units, balloons and electro dragons especially, are not even able to reach and attack the air sweeper if it keeps pushing them back.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, BK 75, AQ 75, GW 50, RC 20
    Walls:
    100 zap, 200 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

I am a old school attacker which means air attacks are still my favourite attacks and got to be honest air sweepers are strong enough as they are and can wreck a attack in ease at their current levs lost count of the failed attacks thanks to those darn things that said i wouldnt mind a new colour for them they are so hard to spot on my mobile phone with its stupidly small screen
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Air Sweeper don't deal any damage they just push air troops away.
    While other defense deal damage, so we are getting new levels for other defense and new levels troops have higher HP and DPS to offset new defense levels.
    But we don't see movement speed increase in troops as we upgrade them hence there has to be a cap on sweeper levels.

Though it can work if they just add only HP to new sweeper levels.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Forum Elder
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Air Sweeper don't deal any damage they just push air troops away.
    While other defense deal damage, so we are getting new levels for other defense and new levels troops have higher HP and DPS to offset new defense levels.
    But we don't see movement speed increase in troops as we upgrade them hence there has to be a cap on sweeper levels.

Though it can work if they just add only HP to new sweeper levels.
    With a slight nerf to the level 6 and 7 sweepers’ push strength, I would be in favour of this idea.
    👊🏼 Mister 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH13.5, BK 75, AQ 75, GW 50, RC 20
    Walls:
    100 zap, 200 DE
    PR: 5573 🏆 #4896 🌎 and #262 🇺🇸

While other air troops have had 1 or 2 levels increase is true, what hasn't changed is their speed. Every level of air sweeper pushes things farther back, to counter a farther push, you would need to have faster troops.

Air sweepers are pretty powerful, they can ruin an attack of edrags or they can cause the healers to come off a queen walk. You have to plan for them, etc. It would be nice to have them stronger, easier to resist or cause to need additional lightning, but i don't know if we want them to push much farther.

-me

Why would anyone want those God awful things to get another level?? Do you not attack too?