Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air sweeps lacking the love

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparticusdanbob View Post
    My OCD would be sated with a new shiny looking air sweeper. ;-)
    Why no love for traps then? Some haven't seen an upgrade either.

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Why no love for traps then? Some haven't seen an upgrade either.
    Yes,the spring trap maxes out at th 10,along with the spell factories
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Air is still weak. No need for a defense buff imo.

(Yes, many pro clans are using air but that doesn't mean, that air is back. Hybrid or yetis are still stronger 99% of the time. It's just personal preference... and air looks cool. )

My OCD would be sated with a new shiny looking air sweeper. ;-)
    Completely understandable. Of course that's not a reason to add one though

Adding an upgrade level that increases the pushback like all the other upgrades do would be too OP though. Most replies seem to agree with that. It wouldn't kill air totally, but every air attack would begin by zapping one of the sweepers.

One of the alternative suggestions was to have upgrades just increase HP. This is the only workable one I've seen, but with time fails already so common at TH13, I don't know if increasing the HP to take down will be received well.

Otherwise, they'd have to nerf the current levels air sweepers, and have an upgrade that just brings it back to its current strength.

One other suggestion - given that the sweepers can be hard to locate when attacking, how about adding a new level that does nothing more than put a blinking light on it? (I'm kidding - 15M gold and 16 days of a builder for an upgrade that helps those attacking you? Sure, sign me up!)

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Will we ever get a new leve for the air sweepers?

Always seemed odd that everything else at th12 got a new level but not them (and as a result they stayed red and didnít fit in so much with the blue theme).

And now at th13 theyíre again not feeling the love.

Iím presuming itís because felt could imbalance air attacks, although all air troops have received two levels since air sweeper last given new level?
    Solution: upgrading Sweepers causes them to not only blow air but kisses. That way not only will they get love, but they will also spread love.

As multiple people said: No update so far made air troops going faster, so there is no need for a new level sweeper. They are annoying enough as it is anyway.

That said I do agree with a new look: I am in the group of people that cannot find them like ever! My TH11 uses electro dragons for farming and I search myself silly in order to be able to zap one. Make them shoot fireworks during scouting would help a lot

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Solution: upgrading Sweepers causes them to not only blow air but kisses. That way not only will they get love, but they will also spread love.
    Always good to spread the love lol 😍😍

Banned
    Agreed, OP. They could really use some new levels. Since it's gonna be something like 16 mil and 16 days upgrade, I hope they make it worthwhile by widening the sweeper arc and giving like +1 tile push back. I'm tired of 3 starring almost every th13 with air attacks because the sweepers aren't doing enough.