Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Clan games - Skins

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    1

    Clan games - Skins

    Hey, can u please add the choice to either pick a old skin that players missed out on or be able to pick the new one please, thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    416
    Hey ! I don't know why you added clan games to the title with skins. If you think we'd receive a old skin with games, so that's not the case. But in case about old skins, they're already adding all the old skins for 1500 gems. But it must complete a time frame - around a year for that old skin to be available by gems.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Hey ! I don't know why you added clan games to the title with skins. If you think we'd receive a old skin with games, so that's not the case. But in case about old skins, they're already adding all the old skins for 1500 gems. But it must complete a time frame - around a year for that old skin to be available by gems.
    Also note there is no guarantee that all the skin will come

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran GaMe ChAnGeR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,572
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Hey ! I don't know why you added clan games to the title with skins. If you think we'd receive a old skin with games, so that's not the case. But in case about old skins, they're already adding all the old skins for 1500 gems. But it must complete a time frame - around a year for that old skin to be available by gems.
    I think that he is talking about the Gold Pass.

  5. #5
    Super Member drekdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Drake passage , Antarctica
    Posts
    864
    Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    I think that he is talking about the Gold Pass.
    The title says something different .To the OP- don't you think getting skins from clan games every month will significantly reduce the exclusivity of the skins ? Because more or less almost every single clasher above the required TH participates in the clan games every month . IMO that will make skins easily available irrespective of the regular gold pass buyers and that's why it probably won't work.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybox View Post
    Hey, can u please add the choice to either pick a old skin that players missed out on or be able to pick the new one please, thanks
    Good idea for me I support this idea for old skins in clans games

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybox View Post
    Hey, can u please add the choice to either pick a old skin that players missed out on or be able to pick the new one please, thanks
    I accept this idea for this month clan games only for choice old skin to buy

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,260
    Nope from my side to this idea F2P have to buy the skin through gems only if can't then you don't have the right to use the skin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •