Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Base link question

New Bloke/Chick

Base link question

Hey guys, mordred here. I have a question. Whenever you find a base that you like on youtube, and it says there is a link in the description of the video. How do you use the link to make the base on your phone? I looked at the base design thing in the game and there was no place to paste a link as far as I can tell. So how does the link get that base onto my account?
    Thanks

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    You need to use a browser on a device that you actually play clash on.

When you click on the link, it opens Clash into the base layout screen, where you can select which layout to replace with the just selected one, the same as if you had pressed the copy base button in game for a clanmates base or another of your own.

You can cancel without replacing any at this point if you want.

New Bloke/Chick
    Ok thanks a lot ajax

Quote Originally Posted by calebford63 View Post
    Ok thanks a lot ajax
    Just keep in mind that base link expire in 28 days if they are not refreshed. This should be obvious but say u are watching the YT video on your laptop and u see that base link, you can copy the base link and then paste it somewhere (discord,whatsapp) that u can access by your mobile and then u can click the link on your mobile and load this base. I use this method on pc to refresh links for bases that I have stored.