Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lightning Spell!!!!

Fresh Spawn

Angry Lightning Spell!!!!

I donít know what genius thought it would be a good idea to buff the lightning spell. CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!. It is was too over powered now. Instead of a random area damage, now it does a ton more damage and focuses all on one area, AND it only takes up 1 housing space now instead of 2... THIS IS RUINING THE GAME. Change it back to the way it was and LEAVE IT. There was no problem before.

I disagree. If your base is offering up too much value then spread out the usual targets.

As with all changes base design has to catch up before you can truly say something is a problem.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I disagree. If your base is offering up too much value then spread out the usual targets.

As with all changes base design has to catch up before you can truly say something is a problem.
    But it is a problem. The game has been fine before this but not only did they buff the lightning spell immensely they also made it take up 1 slot.. It is way too over powered and should just be reverted back to the original when there were no problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx17 View Post
    But it is a problem. The game has been fine before this but not only did they buff the lightning spell immensely they also made it take up 1 slot.. It is way too over powered and should just be reverted back to the original when there were no problems with it.
    You mean back to when it was virtually unused riding along in the same boat as the Skeleton Spell?

No thanks.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    It ainít broken.

The old spell wasnít good because it was really underused.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Millennial Club
    Guess someone doesnt have a maxed lightning or with a base soo vulnerable against lightning

It's not OP. It's just an extra cheese, destroy air defenses and spam electros and balloons = profit. No different to miners and freezes or a hundred (exaggeration) Yetis.
    In short a new meta came along overnight.

I kind of like them. My 9 is using hounds again.

first of all lightning spell was never used except for th5 who had only one spell.
    second of all lighning was way underpowered like the useless skeleton spell so this buff was necessary
    join our level 16 clan https://discord.gg/kdvMWyt

Quote Originally Posted by Xx17 View Post
    I donít know what genius thought it would be a good idea to buff the lightning spell. CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!. It is was too over powered now. Instead of a random area damage, now it does a ton more damage and focuses all on one area, AND it only takes up 1 housing space now instead of 2... THIS IS RUINING THE GAME. Change it back to the way it was and LEAVE IT. There was no problem before.
    As others pointed out....it's not broken.... at all.