Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 121

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lightning Spell!!!!

  1. #1
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4

    Angry Lightning Spell!!!!

    I donít know what genius thought it would be a good idea to buff the lightning spell. CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!. It is was too over powered now. Instead of a random area damage, now it does a ton more damage and focuses all on one area, AND it only takes up 1 housing space now instead of 2... THIS IS RUINING THE GAME. Change it back to the way it was and LEAVE IT. There was no problem before.

  2. #2
    Forum Hero BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,660
    I disagree. If your base is offering up too much value then spread out the usual targets.

    As with all changes base design has to catch up before you can truly say something is a problem.

    Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  3. #3
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I disagree. If your base is offering up too much value then spread out the usual targets.

    As with all changes base design has to catch up before you can truly say something is a problem.
    But it is a problem. The game has been fine before this but not only did they buff the lightning spell immensely they also made it take up 1 slot.. It is way too over powered and should just be reverted back to the original when there were no problems with it.

  4. #4
    Forum Hero BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    6,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx17 View Post
    But it is a problem. The game has been fine before this but not only did they buff the lightning spell immensely they also made it take up 1 slot.. It is way too over powered and should just be reverted back to the original when there were no problems with it.
    You mean back to when it was virtually unused riding along in the same boat as the Skeleton Spell?

    No thanks.

    Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Kaptain Kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Rundum Hause
    Posts
    12,137
    It ainít broken.

    The old spell wasnít good because it was really underused.

    Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

    Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

  6. #6
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,126
    Guess someone doesnt have a maxed lightning or with a base soo vulnerable against lightning

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    221
    It's not OP. It's just an extra cheese, destroy air defenses and spam electros and balloons = profit. No different to miners and freezes or a hundred (exaggeration) Yetis.
    In short a new meta came along overnight.

  8. #8
    Millennial Club PrincessKeys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    New Mexico, USA
    Posts
    1,414
    I kind of like them. My 9 is using hounds again.

  9. #9
    New Bloke/Chick TechbroGamerx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    47
    first of all lightning spell was never used except for th5 who had only one spell.
    second of all lighning was way underpowered like the useless skeleton spell so this buff was necessary
    join our level 16 clan https://discord.gg/kdvMWyt

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx17 View Post
    I donít know what genius thought it would be a good idea to buff the lightning spell. CHANGE IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!. It is was too over powered now. Instead of a random area damage, now it does a ton more damage and focuses all on one area, AND it only takes up 1 housing space now instead of 2... THIS IS RUINING THE GAME. Change it back to the way it was and LEAVE IT. There was no problem before.
    As others pointed out....it's not broken.... at all.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •