Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lightning Spell!!!!

Forum Superstar
    IMO it's now fixed.

I can't remember using lightning after th7 and that was years ago.

Centennial Club
    Clearly we have a noob player here

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyTurner97 View Post
    Clearly we have a noob player here
    How does this make him a new player?

I guess usually these changes are done to buff up a particular spell/troop which is currently not much used in the current meta. It's done to change the way how it works or change the mechanism so that it's in use again

Forum Veteran
    I am a TH13 in Titans one and I checked my defense log and there are only 2 attacks in the 33 defenses that show up using any lightning spells. If they are so OP and ruining the game why aren't more people attacking me using them?

Forum Elder
    New lightning isn't big problem at th11+, but th10s get overrun now with simple tactic. Lightnings on 3 air defenses and dragons all in on last. Always easy 100%. A bit balancing needed there.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaagelus View Post
    New lightning isn't big problem at th11+, but th10s get overrun now with simple tactic. Lightnings on 3 air defenses and dragons all in on last. Always easy 100%. A bit balancing needed there.
    i think youre mistaking the easy roll with th 9, unless you have multi infernos which are likely there to defend against the simple bowitch in 1 corner with a wall wrecker strat.

Village in a clearing,in a magical forest.
    I can't quote all people here but honestly the lightning spell has made th10 a joke.I know many people only care about th13 but we need to consider lower th are yet th and LIGHTING SPELL is broken their .

Have a look
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPWWGo6hzKk

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEforMOTHER View Post
    I can't quote all people here but honestly the lightning spell has made th10 a joke.I know many people only care about th13 but we need to consider lower th are yet th and LIGHTING SPELL is broken their .

Have a look
    TH10 is yesteryears news, no more then TH7 was when TH10 was the highest. As the game progresses and the THs get further and further away from the highest TH theyíre bound to get easier and easier. Get used to it.
    TH9 went down that road a while ago and it went with a lot of kicking and screaming but it happened regardless. now itís TH10s turn.
    Thatís just the evolution as the game evolves. Once upon a time TH9s and TH10s in their days were incredibly difficult to 3 star. Those days are long gone.

That doesn't mean I ďonlyĒ care about TH13 but itís just the natural balance of things.

Theres a new meta in town added to the existing strategies. Bases havenít been built in a long time which takes lightening into account but thereís a new kid in town and it needs to be reckoned with.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEforMOTHER View Post

Have a look
    Pick a strategy that cant take out th10s. Mass miner. Pekka bowlers. I even used giwipe for a bit. Witch slap. I could go on and on. Th10 is minor leagues. It just doesnt have the firepower to fight off strats backed by max machines Filled with th13 troops regardless of zaps.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22