Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Lightning Spell!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Of course spacing matters.
    hmm not sure if you're implying spacing over powers zap attacks? I'm simply saying even with spaced defenses (from CC to EA) you can still bring bases down with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I wouldn't rely much on your one experience with it. That doesn't show much of anything.
    If you re-read i said my first experience with ZapHog - Nothing about my experience with that combo or other combos after this in Legends & Wars

But once again, this is my opinion on the ZAP combination. Happy for you to disagree. At the end of the day - My logs are different from yours, and from what I see in my clan, and jumping to friendly clans to see those boys and what I see on youtube tells a different story from yours.
    I'm the last of the kings, the King of Kings.

My air defenses are getting smashed like crazy! I see it with almost every replay right now.

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    I use it with my barch to secure a star,wipe out a pesky mortar/wizard tower/bomb tower,or snipe a few drills....I am actually quite happy with the rework....It has brought back the lightning spell at higher levels...
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    I never use the zap in any account. Raged P.E.K.K.A spamming with 25 archers and maxed electrodragon/yeti in cc. Easy 3-star from Townhall 8-10💪
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 4th, 2020 at 03:50 AM.

At th13, correct spacing and defense position is more than enough to defend against lightning spell attacks.
    It's just a new meta to be assimilated by layout designers, and it's very easy to assimilate.
    The problem is that we still see the majority of bases with 4 X-boxs side by side, or an eagle next to a inferno, CC next to scattershot, scattershot next to inferno... All these scenarios are going to be vaporized by lightning.
    Just update your bases, and you will be fine.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #76
    Quote Originally Posted by AMPN View Post
    ... and what I see on youtube tells a different story from yours.
    This right here really says it all doesnít it. I thought people knew by now that what you see in YouTube is in no way an accurate sample of the clash community.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    Wehave a couple folks in my clan who are quite successful three starring max 13 with hogs but no zaps. To me, if no one is three starring them with hogs and then suddenly they start three starring because of the zap, then I might believe zap was the critical component. i dont believe that is the case however.
    I agree with tosti.

New zap has introduced more variety, more variations in attacking strategies.

it is not OP

• It hasn't dramatically altered 3 star rates.
    • it isn't used in every attack, (compare with rage)

but it IS now viable after 8 years of being almost useless.

I am definitely in favour of the new zap. In 7 years i had literally only used the old zap to zap gem boxes (that's another story). I have used the new zap with zap hybrid, zap yeti and zap lalo.

hooray for the new zap

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    This right here really says it all doesnít it. I thought people knew by now that what you see in YouTube is in no way an accurate sample of the clash community.
    Re-quoting myself because you removed the relevant section, and tried to make it that all my research is based solely from YouTubers which is not the case.

My logs are different from yours, and from what I see in my clan, and jumping to friendly clans to see those boys and what I see on youtube tells a different story from yours.
    So unless you're saying YouTubers are playing a modified version of Clash then their content is just as relevant to this thread as someone posting their Legend log for the day showing all 3's (but the day prior is all 1 stars)
    I'm the last of the kings, the King of Kings.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #79
    Re-quoting myself because you removed the relevant section, and tried to make it that all my research is based solely from YouTubers which is not the case.

So unless you're saying YouTubers are playing a modified version of Clash then their content is just as relevant to this thread as someone posting their Legend log for the day showing all 3's (but the day prior is all 1 stars)
    A single legend log for a single day really doesn’t say all that much either however it would paint a bit more of a realistic picture then the youtubers videos. Let’s keep it straight shall we. Tubers don’t play a modified version of the game and where this comes in is beyond me.
    Surely you must realize that tubers cherry pick the attacks they show off for making interesting content people want to watch. Just like the news generally shows eventful stuff and you never see your average Joe in the news talking about his every day boring life.

You have added the youtube point to “build your case” and make a stronger point. I only put some perspective on that argument nothing more, nothing less. And if that point wasn’t relevant then why add it in the first place..

Whenever there’s a new strategy in town which may result in a handful of 3 stars in the hands of a skilled attacker the nerf brigade comes in calls in the whaaaambulance and and cries how horribly OP something is.
    Well if lightening was that horribly OP for the end games as you claim then we’d have hordes of people complaining
    and it would be all over the place on these forums
    and one of the only subjects people talk about around here
    and legends would be 3 starred with it left and right
    and in wars we’d see no other strategies used.
    We see none of that.
    Last edited by Kaptain Kat; August 4th, 2020 at 07:40 AM.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

Fresh Spawn
    Except that it is broke. Don’t buff it twice. Choose one or the other.
    Last edited by Xx17; August 4th, 2020 at 09:08 AM.