Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reason:- Super troops Cooldown?

I like the solution SC had for friendly challenges/wars. You always have all supertroops available but you can only have one type in your army.

It would be great if they come up with a similar system for regular attacks as well.

In wars you sometimes have a plan that involves a certain super troop, but it's not available. Anyone who plays Queencharges in Legends knows the pain of not having super wbs. Using super witches as main army in LL is not really an option because you only have them every 2nd week. And if you look for infernodragons for your def cc, you will probably have trouble finding someone.

One of the reasons for the cooldown is to get players to try out different super troops, but it actually creates the opposite effect. Most th13s I know just cycle between two of them. Friendly challenges/wars is when I can really get creative with them.

Having all super troops available at any time, with the restriction of having only one type in your army, would solve all the problems above. And give the troops that are only useful in niche situations, like the infernodrag the opportunity to shine.

Centennial Club
    I think sooner or later they will remove the cooldown

Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Veznan View Post
    I think sooner or later they will remove the cooldown
    I have a feeling that they might give a perk in the Gold Pass to speed up the cooldown 10x or something AND/OR introduce a magic item to remove the cooldown :-)
    Last edited by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>; August 4th, 2020 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    I have a feeling that they might give a perk in the Gold Pass to speed up the cooldown 10x or something AND/OR introduce a magic item to remove the cooldown :-)
    Hey, please no more perks to gold pass users, they are already getting a lot.
    Introducing a magic item for this purpose looks cool.

How about no cooldown but you can’t select the same troop twice in a row, and activating a new troop supersedes the current selection if active (still a seven day max activation).

They intended for us to use different super troops but what I actually do is just activate super wallbreakers during cwl and nothing else.

I’d be fine with things as is for my own raiding purposes, but as super troop CC requests are becoming more prevalent, at least in my clans, it sure would be nice to be able to donate more than one type.

Change the cooldown time to 14 days, and let people have the initiative to stop using the current super troop. So before the end of 7 days, we can choose another super troop.

Reason:- Super troops Cooldown?

Exactly what the title says
    Why is there a cooldown for the super troops after it has been boosted once ? Why cant we keep on boosting one troops continuously?
    Edit:- i am in love with the super wall breakers and waiting for its cooldown to end😭

The reason for cooldown is to help normal wallbreakers.If super wallbreaker is available all the time then you won't use normal wallbreaker and supercell doesn't want it to happen that way
    Last edited by Ullaspn; August 12th, 2020 at 04:08 AM.