Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Same Hay Day account on two devices with Supercell ID - possible or not?

Question Same Hay Day account on two devices with Supercell ID - possible or not?

Hi everybody,
    Yesterday, I got a tablet and I would like to ask you can I play the same Hay Day account [which I play on my phone] on my new tablet?
    Just to mention, I have my farm [on the phone] connected to Supercell ID so is it possible to log in on my tablet with the same account?
    The reason I am asking is because I don't want to get banned or sth like that

Sorry if this question already exist on the Forum

Hope I explained well!

Thank you in advance!
    Regards!

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano143 View Post
    Hi everybody,
    Yesterday, I got a tablet and I would like to ask you can I play the same Hay Day account [which I play on my phone] on my new tablet?
    Just to mention, I have my farm [on the phone] connected to Supercell ID so is it possible to log in on my tablet with the same account?

Hope I explained well!

Thank you in advance!
    Regards!
    You can access your farm on several devices, using Supercell ID; I do it frequently.

You might find this helpful: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ew-device&l=en

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    You can access your farm on several devices, using Supercell ID; I do it frequently.

You might find this helpful: https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...ew-device&l=en

Thank you so much!

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Piano143 View Post
    Hi everybody,

Hope I explained well!

Thank you in advance!
    Regards!
    Piano, just in case you haven't found out by now...you can access your farm on your two devices, but not at the same time. You can even access two different farms on the same device if you were considering starting a second farm, using a different email address.

So not at the same time, OK then...thanks!
    Acknowledged!