Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of those days

One of those days

Some days go so well that i feel like im a pro only to realize it on next day getting 1star or even zero sonetimes to rethink how big noob im
    Today is one of those days
    https://ibb.co/yNKvC58
    Anyone else have such days one went soo well and on very next day its horrible?
    P.S that one attack was time fail bad bk and gw at full health with few miners just canon and wiz tower left

It happened with me last cwl. I scored averaging 2 stars with 85 to 90% against maxed th13 bases and in the 7th war finished with horrible 1 star, which put me from 3rd to 9th in my clan leaderboard. Worst day that was

I feel your pain, lol.
    But 1 star attacks happens even with the pro players. There is nothing to me ashamed.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Doesn't just happen day to day, sometimes I go from a 3 star to a 0 star in the next attack! Fortunately not too often.

Very familiar.

Usually I end around 5500 in Legends League, and when I look back it is very weird: Days with multiple triples, and days where I do not even reach 200 cups. Same army, such different results. Is it the bases I face, or is it my skill that drops below zero those days :-)

This season I decided to do different though, I am (finally?) trying out hybrid in LL and failing miserably doing so

Forum Elder
    Was exceptionally busy workwise over the weekend & couldn't avoid missing 6 attacks on Saturday. I had time for 4 attacks under training boost at the end of Sunday's league day & managed 4 singles! Any double would've kept me in LL.

Logged in after nowhere near enough sleep to find myself under attack & losing huge amounts of loot; my legends base, not designed to protect resources, storages are placed outside for their hitpoint value.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Very familiar.

Usually I end around 5500 in Legends League, and when I look back it is very weird: Days with multiple triples, and days where I do not even reach 200 cups. Same army, such different results. Is it the bases I face, or is it my skill that drops below zero those days :-)

This season I decided to do different though, I am (finally?) trying out hybrid in LL and failing miserably doing so
    Exactly this you failing with hybrid? Give it few tries it will work for sure

Yesterday i woke up , did my first attack in Legend. My brain was still in limbo after work till late in the night, so...
    First attack got 1 star.
    Second attack i forgot heroes are healing so i ended up battle straight, zero trophy.
    4 attacks of 3 stars and 2 of 90%

So yes... Sometimes its one way or the other.

Ussualy i end up at around 5500-5600 at season end.
    Last edited by dpgza; August 3rd, 2020 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Very familiar.

Having seen you attack I think the question that should be asked is how you get two stars

And i dont even wanna post todays result IFYWIM
    Last edited by RH69; August 3rd, 2020 at 07:37 PM.