Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CWL Search Times

same thing happened with us

We have run 30vs30 since it first was available. We have never had a wait time of more than 3 hours (most are between 1 and 2 hrs). We are in M3, are u guys in M1 or something? I can see it taking longer there because there are less clans.

we are in M1, only this time , we tried 30vs30

Quote Originally Posted by Garama View Post
    We have run 30vs30 since it first was available. We have never had a wait time of more than 3 hours (most are between 1 and 2 hrs). We are in M3, are u guys in M1 or something? I can see it taking longer there because there are less clans.
    We are Masters III...and now going on 5 hours!
    Last edited by malars; August 3rd, 2020 at 04:47 AM.

Yeah i can understand someone has a set time to make their hits someone wants to go at the end after seeing where the war is going
    But does it even matters in a 1 hit format??
    I mean you wont have a base that been scouted/hit so you can clean up it will be fresh anyways and you got 24 hours to plan and make the hit as usual only the problem is you cant hit at the end for me in 1 hit format that doesnt bothers much
    As for its taking long as long as you signup with in the signup period youll be matched
    Last edited by RH69; August 3rd, 2020 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    Is no one playing 30 vs 30 in CWL? I don’t really see any other reason why it is taking 4 hours (and counting) to find a matchup. This happened in the last CWL as well (over 5 hours to find a matchup) and we ended up having the war end/start around 4am local time. So we decided to try starting a few hours earlier this go round and we are still going to end up ending wars in the middle of the night when a majority of the clan is sleeping, including myself (clan leader) and our primary co-leader.

I’m sure this has been discussed in the past but it seems to be getting worse instead better and didn’t see any recent posts about it that would be relevant to this CWL season.
    Yes, it has been discussed, every month, in the clan war subforum.

It's not waiting for 7 other clans, it's waiting for many other clans to form a huge pool, which the leagues are then formed from.

It's done this way to prevent colluding clans from ending up in the same matchup by searching at the exact same time.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    Yes, it has been discussed, every month, in the clan war subforum.

It's not waiting for 7 other clans, it's waiting for many other clans to form a huge pool, which the leagues are then formed from.

It's done this way to prevent colluding clans from ending up in the same matchup by searching at the exact same time.
    Is this really that big an issue that it requires what ended up being a 6 hour search a better option? Shouldn’t that really impact the higher level champion level leagues and not every level?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by malars View Post
    Is this really that big an issue that it requires what ended up being a 6 hour search a better option? Shouldn’t that really impact the higher level champion level leagues and not every level?
    Yes it is that big an issue. Spin with all your friends clans at the same time and all of you make out like bandits and get higher positions and score more medals by putting in weak bases so both sides star counts go up. Dont blame SC, blame those who want to game the system.
    Last edited by Tosti111; August 4th, 2020 at 05:38 AM.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.