Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CWL Search Times

Centennial Club

Over an hour?

We are doing a 30 base CWL and it’s been over an hour...it’s never taken that long before. Is that normal? Should we restart or ride it out?

Wish I could delete this. It took about 90 min but we started.
    Last edited by dumbndumber; August 2nd, 2020 at 03:01 AM.

Ride it out. Not unusual..

Pro Member
    Same here, 30v30 in masters 3... We got promoted this cwl and definitely longer than usual. Close to 2hrs now.

Edit: 4hrs now, ♥♥♥.
    Last edited by hotshot007; August 2nd, 2020 at 06:23 AM.

If you have spinned before league signup period ends(even a min before it ends)youll get matched for sure
    Thats what ive learned from the forum
    So yes dont cancle it let it spin

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot007 View Post
    Same here, 30v30 in masters 3... We got promoted this cwl and definitely longer than usual. Close to 2hrs now.

Edit: 4hrs now, ♥♥♥.
    Same. Roughly 4 hours for search. Started at about 5:30 pm ET US yesterday and matched a bit after 9 pm. Was about the same last month although match wasnt until 11 PM which was not good for us. Both were m3 30v30.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

We are now at 21 hours without a match, spinning in Champs 2.

Dont worry about not getting matched quickly in cwl.
    Matching times is totally reliant on the volume of traffic, since the match pool has to fill up before the groups can be formed.
    Even if you have to wait until the window shuts at the end of sign up, everyone that is spinning will be guaranteed a match.
    Good luck guys, once that group is formed.

CWL Search Times

Is no one playing 30 vs 30 in CWL? I donít really see any other reason why it is taking 4 hours (and counting) to find a matchup. This happened in the last CWL as well (over 5 hours to find a matchup) and we ended up having the war end/start around 4am local time. So we decided to try starting a few hours earlier this go round and we are still going to end up ending wars in the middle of the night when a majority of the clan is sleeping, including myself (clan leader) and our primary co-leader.

Iím sure this has been discussed in the past but it seems to be getting worse instead better and didnít see any recent posts about it that would be relevant to this CWL season.
    TH12 | AQ 60 | BK 60 | GW 30 | 1600+ War Stars | LVL 204 | #80JQP2LR | Clan: Adult All Stars #2JVR8RU

For shorter wait times, wait until right before signup ends.
    Most requested QoL feature is a regional filter in the recruiting tool. If it is so hard to track players by region, why does the top player ranking show both a global and (in my case) a local U.S. tab?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    For shorter wait times, wait until right before signup ends.
    Which would put me in the middle of night anyway which kind of defeats the purpose of my complaint.