Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Scattershot too OP?

Scattershot too OP?

Is it just me, or is Scattershot the biggest pain in TH13? Im No 3* YouTube expert, and Im no slouch when it comes to attacks and attack planning, but Scattershot has singlehandedly made me wonder what Im doing wrong in the game as of late. When the Queen uses her ability shes still vulnerable to that defense, main attacks are getting stomped even under spells meant to increase chances. Thoughts?

I think scattershot made unbalance in this game. Now defences are became strong and offence is weak. I think they should nerf the scattershot

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Scattershot is the signature defence of TH13.

It should the biggest pain at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Scattershot is the signature defence of TH13.

It should the biggest pain at that level.
    Sadly, they just consider it a side defense and Giga Inferno as Signature defense.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Sadly, they just consider it a side defense and Giga Inferno as Signature defense.
    Who do you mean by "they" here?

I would argue that giga-inferno is mainly an upgrade from giga-tesla, rather than a genuinely new defence, while the scattershot is genuinely new. And does more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Who do you mean by "they" here?

I would argue that giga-inferno is mainly an upgrade from giga-tesla, rather than a genuinely new defence, while the scattershot is genuinely new. And does more damage.
    Giga Inferno was introduced as signature defense for th13 and there were lots of argument about Scattershot being the signature defense. Can't find those old threads but they were from the time when details about TH13 were slowly being revealed.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by darpan2704coc View Post
    Giga Inferno was introduced as signature defense for th13 and there were lots of argument about Scattershot being the signature defense. Can't find those old threads but they were from the time when details about TH13 were slowly being revealed.
    whatever SC's intention was, the scatter shot is clearly the signature defense of TH13 in the eyes of the vast majority of the player base.

The giga inferno is just the giga tesla from TH12 with a bit more damage.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    whatever SC's intention was, the scatter shot is clearly the signature defense of TH13 in the eyes of the vast majority of the player base.

The giga inferno is just the giga tesla from TH12 with a bit more damage.
    And that's my opinion too

Most players use a blimp bomb (the bomb being whatever troops you fancy taking down the th) to suicide on the th or save the warden's ability for the giga inferno & bomb.

But the scattershots, I argue, are the signature th13 defense and, therefore, ought to be a pain in one's rear to deal with.
    Multiple ways too: aq walk, use freezes, suicide kill squad, etc.