Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Request

Request

how about supercell lowers the upgrade times on heroes!!!! 8 days for 1 lvl is way too damn long hope you all agree and supercell does something about it......
    Last edited by PreyinOnTheWeak; August 2nd, 2020 at 08:17 PM.

Lower upgrades for one level?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by PreyinOnTheWeak View Post
    Show about supercell lower the upgrade times on heroes 8 days for 1 lvl is way too damn long hope you all agree and supercell does something about it......

It is a pay-to-progress-faster game, so some things take their time.

Apart from that, there are many ways to cut down the hero upgrade time (hammers, books).

Show about supercell lower the upgrade times on heroes 8 days for 1 lvl is way too damn long hope you all agree and supercell does something about it......
    That's why there's books, hammers, and potions to speed up your hero upgrades.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Upgrade times

If I had an unlimited supply of those this post wouldn’t have been made I’m talking in general!!!! 75 lvls for heroes At about 8 days an upgrade after lvl 40 so yea cutting down upgrade times would be a big help

Wow, great idea! I bet no one's ever thought of that before.

If I had an unlimited supply of those this post wouldn’t have been made I’m talking in general!!!! 75 lvls for heroes At about 8 days an upgrade after lvl 40 so yea cutting down upgrade times would be a big help
    Again, that's what books, hammers, and potions are for. They'll significantly reduce the time it takes to fully max your heroes. The fact that you have to accept is that heroes are never intended to be available 24/7 unless you pay money. If you don't want to wait for your heroes to upgrade then you spend money. That's the trade-off that supercell gives you. They're a business after all and they make money off people who can't wait.
    | BK 75 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Forum Legend
    They reduced hero upgrade times not too long ago. I’m sure they will reduce them again in the future but probably not anytime real soon.

they did introduce the gold pass that can knock 20% off the upgrade time. And often include BoH or BoE in gold pass. Though that is $5 US each month you buy it
    they have given a free hero book on the silver track every season
    there are 4 options each 40 day trader cycle to buy a hero book for 500 gems
    they give BoH in CG roughly 3 out of ever 5 CG
    you can earn at least enough medals to buy one hero hammer every month, sometimes more
    and builder potions can cut off time from multiple hero upgrades
    the hero hunting event which seems to come when they have new levels gives you a chance for yet another free BoH

so it you don’t want to pay there are ways upgrade heros without spending $, I have 75/75/50/20 heros on 2 accounts and never spent a dime on them. But it does require opting out of regular wars unless you are in a clan than doesn’t mind you waring with heroes down.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Actually it is much higher than that before it goes to 8 days.

The maximum was 7 days until they introduced TH13. And it is only the last 6 levels (BK. AQ, GW) that are now 8 days (last 5 levels of RC 7.5 days each).

So the increase above the 7 days max they had for years costs a total, across all heroes, of 20.5 days.

And I'm afraid that whether we like it or not, they are unlikely now to reduce the highest levels below 8 days, having only introduced it so recently. They will probably reduce times for lower level upgrades at some point, but probably not in the next few months.