Thread: Spying in CWL

Spying in CWL

Sir
    The pllayer is doing spy work during cwl. Taking screen shots of bases and sharing with the enemy clan clan. I think it might not be in COC fairplay policy. If its as per fair play policy then there is no requirement of hiding the enemy war base before starting war. He shared all the layouts and cc troops. Now its very annoying for us to continue with the war all team mates are demotivated now.

I have the proofs if u need. Waiting for the valuable reply n disciplinary action against him.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; August 2nd, 2020 at 05:23 PM.

Banned
    If he is not atleast elder in your clan or not in the roster HE CAN NOT SCOUT WAR MAP

"To prevent spying, members that aren't in a Clan's roster will not be able to view the war maps. Originally this rule only applied to the Champion Leagues, but has since been extended to all leagues in the June 2020 update.
    Elders or higher in the Clan will still be able to view the war maps and participate in donation preparations"
    Last edited by Ayiek; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:15 PM.

The best solution is to not give elder to anyone who is not in cwl. Because members cannot see cwl bases. This is the clan management problem.

Forum Superstar
    Remove the players ID and name, Naming & shaming isn't allowed in the forums.

Only way that is possible is if you promoted them.

Here is the link for fair play policy so you know what it means. https://supercell.com/en/safe-and-fair-play/.

Second link is what SC says about spying.
    https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...cheating&p=web
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; August 2nd, 2020 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhiltk7 View Post
    Sir
    The pllayer #Q0P8LQLGR of clan "DEATH ALLIES" is doing spy work during cwl. Taking screen shots of bases and sharing with the enemy clan (abive mentioned) clan. I think it might not be in COC fairplay policy. If its as per fair play policy then there is no requirement of hiding the enemy war base before starting war. He shared all the layouts and cc troops. Now its very annoying for us to continue with the war all team mates are demotivated now.

I have the proofs if u need. Waiting for the valuable reply n disciplinary action against him.
    First of all: this is a player forum, SuperCell Customer Support can be contacted in game and out of game, but not via the forums.
    Second: as others stated, after the improvement in 'anti spying' in the last update, the only one to 'blame' for this person being able to copy ANY of your war stuff, is the person who promoted a random stranger to elder in your clan...

I'd suggest your clannies to get some other bases before the first war starts...