Thread: Gold pass boosts affects already progressing upgrades?

Gold pass boosts affects already progressing upgrades?

So today I purchased the gold pass for the first time and wanted to know whether the boosts affects the already progressing upgrades. Because I didn't notice any time changes as yet in the upgrades.

P. S : I have closed and opened the game multiple times to check
    Last edited by MurtazaDhmn; August 2nd, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

Yes, the boost affects your currently in-progress upgrades. It might not show for a while. It'll eventually show up after a while. Same Happens with me too while I leave the game for a while and when I'm back I can see the changes. I'd just say, wait for a while

It does but there are certain conditions
    If the upgrade time is less than the time required to complete the upgrade(after the perks from GP) ot wont take effect else it does
    Say after the perk your timer required is 10 days and the upgrade youre doing is already less than 10 days the perk wont take effect on those upgrades
    Atleast thats what i know from previous threads search for one and youll know
    Last edited by RH69; August 2nd, 2020 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    If the upgrade time is less than the time required to complete the upgrade(after the perks from GP) ot wont take effect else it does
    Say after the perk your timer required is 10 days and the upgrade youre doing is already less than 10 days the perk wont take effect on those upgrades
    The boost/discount is from the innitial time.
    Lets say you have a building with 10 days. The 10% builder boost would lower it to 9 days.
    You started that building before you activated the boost and are at 8 days left. Now you claim the perk and nothing will happen because you are already under that 10%.

nice information, helpful

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    The boost/discount is from the innitial time.
    Lets say you have a building with 10 days. The 10% builder boost would lower it to 9 days.
    You started that building before you activated the boost and are at 8 days left. Now you claim the perk and nothing will happen because you are already under that 10%.
    Woah never knew this ! Thanks wotan

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Agree. i had 5 archer towers upgrading when I unlocked the discount..
    Only one of them was above the new cap..
    Only 1 got the reduced time, which reset to the new max.