Thread: Looking for a clan | level 9 maxed TH and troops | walls maxed | BK 29 | AQ 28

Looking for a clan | level 9 maxed TH and troops | walls maxed | BK 29 | AQ 28

Hi,
    I am looking for a high trophies, high win/loss ratio clan which accept only maxed out folks

#2PGPVJQ2
    Last edited by yasuo420blzeit; August 2nd, 2020 at 09:54 AM.

One Ton Omega is looking for new members!

One Ton Omega (level 8) (#29GRQ902G): 73+ wins | CWL League Gold 1

About Us:
    • International Members
    • Back-to-back Wars; Max level donations for war
    • Team Player – family friendly, fun and supportive
    • Mature Clan – kids are welcome, but expected to be mature (mostly )
    • Fair Play - No mod / engineering / rushed

Looking for:
    • Town Hall 8 and higher
    • Active
    • Respectful
    • Use both attacks

Apply via Discord, and for more information: https://discord.gg/4z7UGQr

Centennial Club
    RECRUITING] RIVERBEARS (#220p89y8)| SOCIAL CLAN THAT WARS | TH9+
    Hi there! Welcome to Riverbears! We're a semi-serious and social war clan currently looking for active players like you who love to war, chat, and are looking for a new clan to call home. Since we seem to be a perfect match for each other, why don't you keep on reading to learn what we're all about! We are part of the Bear Family along with 7 other clans.
    ☁️What We Offer:
    ⫸Exciting wars twice a week where all members can show off their attacking skills.
    ⫸Step by step walk-throughs on how to perfect the latest attack strategies.
    ⫸Tips on how to identify different bases.
    ⫸Fun and recurring 'clan events' to keep the game new and fresh!
    ⫸Advice on the strongest troop combinations for regular and war attacks.
    ⫸Great conversations with other players to get to know them better and make personal connections. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!

Who We're Looking For:
    ☁️Players town hall 9 and above willing to war regularly.
    ☁️GroupMe app. This is where we plan war attacks, share different strategies, and get to know each other on a personal level!
    ☁️Non-rushed players with no war timers.
    ☁️Must be fluent in English. It just makes communication easier!
    ☁️Active talkers and donators who are serious about war and like to have fun. It makes us more active and shows that we support each other
    ☁️Hungry learners looking to improve their clashing skills while helping promote the growth of the clan!

Clan Rules:
    ☁️It is required that members be active on clan chat. Where's the fun if we can't get to know each other and make connections?
    ☁️Always read your clan mail! This is where updates are sent out and where the war strategy is given. I told you we're a fun bunch!
    ☁️No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal and active members who are here to stay.
    ☁️Lastly...be friendly, respectful, and mature!

War Rules:
    ☁️Always take both war attacks and follow the war strategy.
    ☁️Always plan your attacks using the war room In GroupMe.
    ☁️Always opt out of war if heroes are down.
    ☁️Be sure to update war preferences(green/red) if participating in war.

Well now I can't wait to join! How can I apply?
    ☁️You can either send me a pm on forums/ join our GroupMe chat room tinyurl.com/riverbears or apply in game with code “LK Forums"
    Hope to see you soon!

Centennial Club
    RECRUITING] RIVERBEARS (#220p89y8)| SOCIAL CLAN THAT WARS | TH9+
    Hi there! Welcome to Riverbears! We're a semi-serious and social war clan currently looking for active players like you who love to war, chat, and are looking for a new clan to call home. Since we seem to be a perfect match for each other, why don't you keep on reading to learn what we're all about! We are part of the Bear Family along with 7 other clans.
    ☁️What We Offer:
    ⫸Exciting wars twice a week where all members can show off their attacking skills.
    ⫸Step by step walk-throughs on how to perfect the latest attack strategies.
    ⫸Tips on how to identify different bases.
    ⫸Fun and recurring 'clan events' to keep the game new and fresh!
    ⫸Advice on the strongest troop combinations for regular and war attacks.
    ⫸Great conversations with other players to get to know them better and make personal connections. We don't only talk about the game in clan chat!

Who We're Looking For:
    ☁️Players town hall 9 and above willing to war regularly.
    ☁️GroupMe app. This is where we plan war attacks, share different strategies, and get to know each other on a personal level!
    ☁️Non-rushed players with no war timers.
    ☁️Must be fluent in English. It just makes communication easier!
    ☁️Active talkers and donators who are serious about war and like to have fun. It makes us more active and shows that we support each other
    ☁️Hungry learners looking to improve their clashing skills while helping promote the growth of the clan!

Clan Rules:
    ☁️It is required that members be active on clan chat. Where's the fun if we can't get to know each other and make connections?
    ☁️Always read your clan mail! This is where updates are sent out and where the war strategy is given. I told you we're a fun bunch!
    ☁️No clan hopping is allowed. We need loyal and active members who are here to stay.
    ☁️Lastly...be friendly, respectful, and mature!

War Rules:
    ☁️Always take both war attacks and follow the war strategy.
    ☁️Always plan your attacks using the war room In GroupMe.
    ☁️Always opt out of war if heroes are down.
    ☁️Be sure to update war preferences(green/red) if participating in war.

Well now I can't wait to join! How can I apply?
    ☁️You can either send me a pm on forums/ join our GroupMe chat room tinyurl.com/riverbears or apply in game with code “LK Forums"
    Hope to see you soon!

Hi there,
    Hrithik here from the Centum Group,

It looks like you may be a good fit for Centum.
    We are a family of 11 clans, each with a different purpose, designed to maximise your potential in war and farming.

Centum currently are the most popular clan on the Supercell forum. We are an adults only, 100% FairPlay, so if you’re a hardcore farmer or warrior we have a home for you.

Please check out our main thread https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...lN-WAR-FARMING to see requirement and if your interested in joining please fill out an application.

Hope to see your application in Centum soon.

Amazing Sig Courtesy to Reaper!
    LUDUS | GLADIUS | MARS | CERBERUS | ARENA | HADES | TESTUDO | NEXUS | CENTURIA | CENTURAE | AQUILA

Hey, if you’re 18 years or older, come check us out #2PU2CLLC9. If you are interested in joining us, you MUST JOIN our discord server https://discord.gg/EdvYHkT

For a competitive clan I would recommend Project 334.