Thread: The Last Rose of Summer

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep

The Last Rose of Summer

2020 has been a surreal year for me and it's not over yet. I was looking forward to watching the Summer Olympics taking place in Tokyo and NHK's coverage. At times when the stock markets were crashing around the world and countries' economies came to sudden halt, I wondered if I'm living through a Great Depression experienced by many people almost a century ago.

So I'm glad that I may escape to another world by playing Hay Day daily. When I log into the game this morning, I noticed the livestock weren't wearing their summer attire which signalled the end of summer in the Hay Day universe.

I'd like to welcome Team Hay Day back from their vacations and hope you're appropriately tanned and well rested. Good luck on shipping the next update whenever you're ready.

BTW, here's the illustrious Renée Fleming singing "The Last Rose of Summer".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv9UdtFepdY

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    August 1, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 1st, 2020 at 07:56 PM.
    Supercell’s CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

I was sad to see the summer outfits go. It’s still very much the middle of summer here in the USA! Now we wait for the coming of the Halloween costumes and two of my favorites...the ghost on the lake and the eyes in the mine!
    Leader Spirit’s Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I was sad to see the summer outfits go. It’s still very much the middle of summer here in the USA! Now we wait for the coming of the Halloween costumes and two of my favorites...the ghost on the lake and the eyes in the mine!
    I am sad too. But here, at my place, it is also still hot and summer is in full swing.
    I am waiting for the other costumes as well!

For those of us in the Southern Hemisphere it is nice to see our animals looking normal