Results 1 to 10 of 10

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL spying still possible

  1. #1
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    948

    CWL spying still possible

    As it was mentioned in the patch notes of last update(i guess) spying during cwl was not possible unless they get promoted to elder or above
    BUT
    if someone is quick enough they can
    Coz what from what i saw today was i was switching between my main clan and feeder clan
    My main was already matched and my feeder wasnt
    I had my th 12 in the feeder it wasnt even in the lineup(roaster) of the main but while i was switching between two clan i could see the bases of my main clan with my th12 which wasnt in the roaster
    Yes i did clicked on war map right away as soon as i was in the clan before doing anything(it said wars still loading) but it showed me bases
    https://ibb.co/vP8dFpY( not just this i could see the actual bases)
    https://ibb.co/vs1rPyK (this was after i was out from war map)
    Last edited by RH69; August 1st, 2020 at 07:18 PM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Were you an elder or higher in your main clan before you switched?

    Because they are supposed to be able to see.

  3. #3
    Forum Superstar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    3,047
    Are you sure you were looking from the correct account? Looks like you have multiple accounts with same name and 1 is in cwl.

  4. #4
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    948
    Yes i was elder co doesn't matter i preety much run the clan
    But i can assure you i was member when i did that and yes i may have same name on multiple acc but im sure i was on my th12 which wasnt in the roaster
    And yes if youre not on the roaster you cant see it doesnt matter if youre even the co/leaders before coz once i moved out of war map it didnt allowed me to see it
    You need to be real quick to see the war map upon joining though
    Note: i didnt mentioned the clan was open though
    I tried it both way invite only and opened it worked while the clan was open but didnt worked when it was set to invite only
    In both cases i did the same btw
    Last edited by RH69; August 2nd, 2020 at 03:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    948
    I tried on feeder with one of my acc from main and it still worked
    https://ibb.co/s1C3VHx
    https://ibb.co/x8rDpDJ
    Last edited by RH69; August 2nd, 2020 at 06:38 AM.

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    SharkyFinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Everywhere. Always watching.
    Posts
    11,404
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    I tried on feeder with one of my acc from main and it still worked
    https://ibb.co/s1C3VHx
    https://ibb.co/x8rDpDJ
    I'm having trouble following your report. Are you saying that that layout with the big "STAY HOME" in the middle and which shows on a regular raid background is a war base layout? It's possible you've exposed a bug, but I'm not seeing it. My understanding is that the restriction prevents you from viewing someone's war layout. It looks to me like you're just viewing the regular raid layout.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 727 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

  7. #7
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    40
    not something new. this bug exist since July CWL. So, until it is officially fix, best to set clan type to Invite Only

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ultiple-attemp

  8. #8
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    948
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    I'm having trouble following your report. Are you saying that that layout with the big "STAY HOME" in the middle and which shows on a regular raid background is a war base layout? It's possible you've exposed a bug, but I'm not seeing it. My understanding is that the restriction prevents you from viewing someone's war layout. It looks to me like you're just viewing the regular raid layout.
    Nope the "STAY HOME" layout is a home base on one of my main acc which is in CWL over the main clan i took it to feeder clan usually for donations purposes but i found out the bug so i took 2 SS first right after i joined the clan (which you can see in 1st pic showing youre member of joggers beware) as soon as i joined the clan i kept on clicking war map(you can see clan wars still loading) on 2nd pic i kept clicking and eventually it showed me war map(not just war map i can see all the bases) i tried it couple of times just to be sure
    Yes under 1 conditions that happened the clan need to be opened i tried it by setting the clan to invite only and it didnt worked
    Guess the time lag allows to see bases if the clan is opened
    (Just like 7 zap taking out aq under gw if youre quick and not when gw is already a defensive building to give aq extra hp buff)
    Hope you get me now
    I tried it with main acc on feeder clan and on with mini acc on main clan it worked both the time as i mentioned early the clan was open
    Someone might say dont keep clan open but as SC said its not possible to spy means it shouldn't be at any cost unless the person is elder or above
    Hope you got me now
    Last edited by RH69; August 3rd, 2020 at 03:15 AM.

  9. #9
    Millennial Club <<GaMe ChAnGeR>>'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    S O M E W H E R E under T H E ☀️
    Posts
    1,327
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Nope the "STAY HOME" layout is a home base on one of my main acc which is in CWL over the main clan i took it to feeder clan usually for donations purposes but i found out the bug so i took 2 SS first right after i joined the clan (which you can see in 1st pic showing youre member of joggers beware) as soon as i joined the clan i kept on clicking war map(you can see clan wars still loading) on 2nd pic i kept clicking and eventually it showed me war map(not just war map i can see all the bases) i tried it couple of times just to be sure
    Yes under 1 conditions that happened the clan need to be opened i tried it by setting the clan to invite only and it didnt worked
    Guess the time lag allows to see bases if the clan is opened
    (Just like 7 zap taking out aq under gw if youre quick and not when gw is already a defensive building to give aq extra hp buff)
    Hope you get me now
    I tried it with main acc on feeder clan and on with mini acc on main clan it worked both the time as i mentioned early the clan was open
    Someone might say dont keep clan open but as SC said its not possible to spy means it shouldn't be at any cost unless the person is elder or above
    Hope you got me now
    Can confirm. I just checked this out and it worked. This is a bug that needs to be fixed. I joined an enemy clan(which was set to 'anyone can join' and upon clicking on the war map, I could see their war bases(even though I was just a member). After I closed the map tho, the option to view the map became silver and I could no longer view it :-)

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    948
    Well we got 3 people confirming it means it definitely is a bug hope it gets addressed soon
    As i read on the other thread sharky said its in line to be fixed hope it gets fixed soon
    Last edited by RH69; August 5th, 2020 at 04:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •