Thread: Three ideas for Heroes, Gems and troops...

Lightbulb Three ideas for Heroes, Gems and troops...

1. Remove the option to cancel Hero upgrade because - why would you want to lose 70K+ Dark Elixir, plus the cancel options in the ‘question bubble’ are confusing- OK or Cancel if I remember correctly.

2. Option in game settings to disable/switch on/off use of gems to prevent accidental massive use of gems to complete a structure to clear a tree or something trivial. So you only save gems. Could also help people with game addiction or unwise financial choices in the real world.

3. Trained troops wait until you have finished your attack to go to the camps. If you routinely use the same troop configuration and have not used all of your troops you can choose how many of each new troop go through to the camps so you don’t have unbalanced amounts in your next attack. Perhaps the same with spells too.

4. Log in with Supercell account on any type of device/operating system whether Apple or android so if you have an ageing device you are not forced to buy an expensive new iPad Pro to continue using the same base, I believe Supercell is a large enough company with enough resources to implement this. They’re already half way there.
    Last edited by hamster235; August 1st, 2020 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Additional idea and increased clarification.

1) I don't think it is that much tuff to deal with "Ok or Cancel" option as cancel here means just to cancel that pop up. This is used in real life also like you see various pop ups while working in laptop/computer or when browsing so that cancel always means cancel that pop up.

2) Yes good for those who use gems by mistake to complete upgrades.

3) Yes please, after attack we should get the option to select from trained troops that which troops we want to send to camps.

Replying to (1.) Cancel upgrading or cancel option? I know I’ve nearly pressed the wrong one, imagine loosing 70/80K Dark Elixir by pressing the wrong option......and as I said why would you want to do it at all...
    Last edited by hamster235; August 1st, 2020 at 07:52 PM.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamster235 View Post
    Replying to (1.) Cancel upgrading or cancel option? I know I’ve nearly pressed the wrong one, imagine loosing 70/80K Dark Elixir by pressing the wrong option......and as I said why would you want to do it at all...
    Because maybe you got distracted and started an upgrade but forgot you were in a war or cwl. Canceling is cheaper than gemming it or maybe you were maxed on DE wanted space but really wanted to upgrade a building.

As for your #4 idea that's what the supercell ID does(been around for awhile now). Allows a player to swap between any device android/apple.

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...questions&l=en
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; August 1st, 2020 at 08:27 PM.

Millennial Club
    1. You never know!
    2. It takes a few clicks to use gems, so if you click something 3 times and still call it an accident, I would disagree. However, in terms of finishing training with gems accidents, many people have already voiced their opinion on adding a confirmation for training troops/spells.
    4. SC id already allows you to sign in on multiple devices.
    Squidward>spongebob