Thread: Valks take up too much housing space.

Valks take up too much housing space.

I think that valks are not very good because they take up 8 housing space and at TH9 with max camps you can only hold 27 of them with 4 housing space spare. I think they would easy better if they only took up 5 housing space each.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtainAU View Post
    I think that valks are not very good because they take up 8 housing space and at TH9 with max camps you can only hold 27 of them with 4 housing space spare. I think they would easy better if they only took up 5 housing space each.
    Why do you need more than 27? What attack strat are you using/wanting to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Mass valk spam? I used to use a falcon strategy way back where you basically set a funnel and then played valk pinball with rages and prayed they went where you wanted.
    Last edited by Piper139; August 1st, 2020 at 01:12 AM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    OP is probably still in the "mass spam one troop" mode.

Decreasing valk housing space would make real valk attacks at TH9-TH11 sooooo overpowered.

Quote Originally Posted by theoverkiller View Post
    actually its quite balanced . you should not use valk bomb (i recommend this) as loons in cc,edragon etc can kill those valks in an instant . I recommend that you should,instead of trying to reduce valk housing space, use some other starategy like hevagowa(healers,valks,golem and wizards ) .its quite balanced
    Exactly. And of course every army strategy has its favorite target base design. If a base is compact with all buildings touching one another, then a kill squad followed by a team of raging valks will rip through that base like a hot knife through butter. Valks are balanced as-is.

Forum Superstar
    Valks were for a period overpowered. A brief period. Then they messed with targeting, ruining the valks, but bringing PEKKAs back to useful.

Now they suffer as a byproduct of anti-EDragon bases.

Valks need some love. Reduced housing space could be it.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    Exactly. And of course every army strategy has its favorite target base design. If a base is compact with all buildings touching one another, then a kill squad followed by a team of raging valks will rip through that base like a hot knife through butter. Valks are balanced as-is.
    I never see evidence for that. Compact bases are worse suckers for hogs or any EDragon/Balloons combination. I have one lover of Valks in my clan, and it is very sad, they are never best for any base, and they don’t complement other troops in any army I’ve seen in use. (I look more to army’s that beat our bases, for better sampling)

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Mass valk spam? I used to use a falcon strategy way back where you basically set a funnel and then played valk pinball with rages and prayed they went where you wanted.
    Valk pinball 😅🤣😂🤣😅😅🤣🤣😂😆

Millennial Club
    But then you would be able to have like 40+ valks, and that would be way too overpowered. Th8-10 would be all valk spam.
    Squidward>spongebob

I’d rather see their training time reduced than their housing space.