Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Some ideas...

Lightbulb Some ideas...

Hi - A few things Iíd like to see in the future...

1) For clans that enter CWL and purposely tank, there needs to be some consequences. A certain clan attacking % should be reached (for example 80% of attacks used) or else that clan gets banned for 1-2 CWLs. These clans ruin the spirit of CWL and the competition.

2) Currently, there is an orange flame for max level troops in the profile. I would like to see a blue flame (or another colour) for troops that are maxed for that personís TH level. This way you can quickly see how high their troop levels are.

3) Time to make Builder Base more worthwhile - by creating builder base wars. One attack, two attacks, doesnít matter, anything that makes it more worthwhile.

Thanks for reading.

First, there's a whole forum dedicated to ideas. It's right at the top of the page called ideas and feature requests.

1. Ok. So the tanking clan will just one star a lot. Easy to do. Some clans dont have 15 active players, they are just farming medals. Some clans dont want to move up for various reasons. Not a problem for my clan yet but we will not go to champions leagues until there is a 30v30 option. Basically, dont support.
    2. Pretty frequently requests and I would be in favor of a max for town hall level indicator.
    3. Also frequently requested. However, supercel has said they are not interested in bh wars. They are still trying to figure out what they are interested in for builder base. Not holding my breath.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by CuckooBrain View Post
    Hi - A few things I’d like to see in the future...

1) For clans that enter CWL and purposely tank, there needs to be some consequences. A certain clan attacking % should be reached (for example 80% of attacks used) or else that clan gets banned for 1-2 CWLs. These clans ruin the spirit of CWL and the competition.

2) Currently, there is an orange flame for max level troops in the profile. I would like to see a blue flame (or another colour) for troops that are maxed for that person’s TH level. This way you can quickly see how high their troop levels are.

3) Time to make Builder Base more worthwhile - by creating builder base wars. One attack, two attacks, doesn’t matter, anything that makes it more worthwhile.

Thanks for reading.
    1. A team that is not attacking is already losing. That seems punishment enough.
    2. I do not see a purpose to visually clue troop and spell levels of opponents. They are either higher, the same, or lower than my own clan members’.
    3. A thousand times No please No. IMO BB wars will not make the BB “more worthwhile.” It either has value as it is, or it does not. Adding BB wars will do nothing to make it any more of value as a little side avenue to embellish the MV and gain games points. At the moment I can not imagine anything worse for the game as a whole than to add the BB into some sort of BB clan wars or far worse to add it into existing clan wars and destroy the game.

Banned
    Hi - A few things I’d like to see in the future...

Right. While we are it, we should also remove farm wars(if they exist now, that is). How dare one play a casual game casually? It's inherently wrong. Hardcore or GTHO.

2) Currently, there is an orange flame for max level troops in the profile. I would like to see a blue flame (or another colour) for troops that are maxed for that person’s TH level. This way you can quickly see how high their troop levels are.
    Not a bad idea. Expected to go downhill after reading the first point but to reiterate, not a bad one.

3) Time to make Builder Base more worthwhile - by creating builder base wars. One attack, two attacks, doesn’t matter, anything that makes it more worthwhile.

Thanks for reading.
    BB is already worthwhile. It gives you the 6th builder - the best and most valuable reward than anything else you get from playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinacria View Post
    1. A team that is not attacking is already losing. That seems punishment enough.
    2. I do not see a purpose to visually clue troop and spell levels of opponents. They are either higher, the same, or lower than my own clan membersí.
    3. A thousand times No please No. IMO BB wars will not make the BB ďmore worthwhile.Ē It either has value as it is, or it does not. Adding BB wars will do nothing to make it any more of value as a little side avenue to embellish the MV and gain games points. At the moment I can not imagine anything worse for the game as a whole than to add the BB into some sort of BB clan wars or far worse to add it into existing clan wars and destroy the game.
    For max levels for TH troops, not really thinking for opponents, but for new people joining your clan. Then you can quickly scan their profile.

So what is the point of BB then? Just to make some clan games easier? And why does it make the game worse? Those that donít want to participate in BB wars simply donít.

So, you think tanking in CWL is just playing casually? Nothing worse in CWL then having a couple of clans in your league that use 0 attacks. Completely takes the fun out of a ‘casual’, competitive game.

So, you think tanking in CWL is just playing casually? Nothing worse in CWL then having a couple of clans in your league that use 0 attacks. Completely takes the fun out of a ‘casual’, competitive game.
    Just take the W. An inactive clan in CWL is basically a bye for everyone except you still compete with the other six active clans by still going for stars during your “bye”.

For max levels for TH troops, not really thinking for opponents, but for new people joining your clan. Then you can quickly scan their profile.

So what is the point of BB then? Just to make some clan games easier? And why does it make the game worse? Those that don’t want to participate in BB wars simply don’t.
    Perhaps I have played the game long enough to not need the sort of help in quickly scanning a profile that a marker is needed to tell me offensive and defensive levels, war stars, etc. of a prospective recruit. And the use of external sites such as clashofstats gives a quick clan history as well, once I have scanned a prospective profile. I suppose it could be a nice helpful cosmetic touch for some clan administrators.

You stated “time to make the builder base more worthwhile” and that is the point being addressed, that it is already worthwhile and that BB wars would not make it “more worthwhile.”

The BB is already worthwhile as an add-on little side game to get things such as gems, clan games points, a sixth builder - making it worthwhile to the main village which is the game, while I do not see the addition of BB wars adding anything at all to the main village, clan wars, cwl - which is the game. The BB has pretty much looked like it has always added something to the main village, such as gear ups.

Perhaps you could explain how you envision BB wars to add anything to the main village part of the game, which could make BB wars worthwhile to the main village game.

If what is meant by making the BB “more worthwhile” has nothing to do with the main part of the game, then what is the point of BB wars and how would they add anything to be “more worthwhile” - what would they add to the game (besides probably a pile of code)? I can understand if people pretty much only play the BB and ignore the main part of the game that they might want BB wars - is that what is being suggested?

Hi - A few things Iíd like to see in the future...

2) Currently, there is an orange flame for max level troops in the profile. I would like to see a blue flame (or another colour) for troops that are maxed for that personís TH level. This way you can quickly see how high their troop levels are.

3) Time to make Builder Base more worthwhile - by creating builder base wars. One attack, two attacks, doesnít matter, anything that makes it more worthwhile.

Thanks for reading.
    2) This can be considered. Seems good to know that the player has troops maxed out for their current TH level or not. It should depend upon TH level, not Lab level like the power potion.

Quote Originally Posted by theoverkiller View Post
    um,but don't you think that this was suggested just a day ago in another person's thread?and I completely agree with these ideas (except for bb wars ,it need rework)
    Yes it was, and several times before that too. But it's the only option among these three which I won't mind having in the game.