Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Some ideas...

BB can be a game in itself, without having to be tied into the main village. We all have defensive strategies there, offensive attacks. Yes it provides gems and a 6th builder and some clan games opportunities, but there is still attacking going on with other members. Why not turn that into something? What about the max TH13? Or other max TH levels? The 6th builder is no longer meaningful to them. I think youíd be surprised at the % of people who completely ignore their BB. BB wars could be completely separate from main village, a sidebar of fun and entertainment on its own - since itís already there.

Just because one person mentioned it doesn’t make it a dead issue. Need more people making posts about it to perhaps make it relevant.

Yes, itís a W, but is that the point? Would you enjoy 7 inactive clans in your CWL? What if you showed up to a soccer game and the other team wasnít there? Just take shots on their empty net? CWL is fun, with the last couple of attacks perhaps the difference between a win or a loss. The pressure of needing a triple to win the day. All of that is taken away with an absent clan (or more). I donít join CwL to get Ďbyesí. I want to earn a promotion or stave off a demotion. Iíd rather lose in a good battle than be given a freebie.

We spend 1-2 years maxing out the BB to see benefits. We practise attacks, change defense, earn daily stars. Why not turn that into a competition on its own? The BB TH has continually grown, why not grow the competition within it? It could have similar layout to main village wars. If coding is the issue standing in the way, well, that is a bit sad.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by CuckooBrain View Post
    We spend 1-2 years maxing out the BB to see benefits. We practise attacks, change defense, earn daily stars. Why not turn that into a competition on its own? The BB TH has continually grown, why not grow the competition within it? It could have similar layout to main village wars. If coding is the issue standing in the way, well, that is a bit sad.
    I would think this is a good idea under one condition: remove BB from CoC and relaunch it as a separate application all by itself. letís see if it can stand on itís own merits, I am betting it canít.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doestít like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Cool

[QUOTE=Piper139;12639644]First, there's a whole forum dedicated to ideas. It's right at the top of the page called ideas and feature requests.

Isnít that where this post is posted?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    [QUOTE=hamster235;12640252]
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    First, there's a whole forum dedicated to ideas. It's right at the top of the page called ideas and feature requests.

Isn’t that where this post is posted?
    It's where it got moved to.

Actually, I said 'more' worthwhile. Sure it has some minor secondary benefits, however, Becoming a great attacker in BB should have some avenue in a greater competition. Also, is there nothing between hardcore and GTHO? People choose to spend some of their precious free time on here, and CWL only comes around once a month, so why not make it the best it can be? And IMO that means CWL being as active and competitive as possible, free of tanking and absentee clans. SC has already made improvements - 30v, removed spying, etc. - all in the name of competition, so why stop there if more competitive improvements can be made?

Why does it have to stand alone? If it was added, those not interested simply just ignore the possibility. Clans that are interested could battle in BB wars. Seems like a good way to spend main village 24 hour war 'preparation' days to me...

Forum Superstar
    Just because one person mentioned it doesnít make it a dead issue. Need more people making posts about it to perhaps make it relevant.
    For starters press the reply with quote button so we know who your talking with.

More posts doesn't mean that it will come true. SC dev team isn't going to break their no speaking in forums protocol "Oh CuckooBrain you have rallied the small % of players on the forums that want this, we will add it ASAP". In reality it will just be added in the ruled out or frequently requested threads and that will be that.

I myself find it hard playing BB now that I have OTTO. I am far from maxed but don't do much beyond CG and season events.

How do you see BB wars working if BB itself is 2 online players attacking each other at the same time?

Why does it have to stand alone? If it was added, those not interested simply just ignore the possibility. Clans that are interested could battle in BB wars. Seems like a good way to spend main village 24 hour war 'preparation' days to me...
    Why would they spend the time on something knowing a large amount of players won't do it? Is the time spent worth the money?
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; August 1st, 2020 at 06:52 PM.