Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: change Season end for after CWL not before

Banned
    Hilarious so many claim it's a planning problem that now in our clan we have multiple players putting down 2 heros and a few putting down 3 heros - unfortunately you can only store one hero book.
    There was no Hero book during the Games so go figure out when the last Hero book was available - more than 4 weeks ago (last Season)

It's also hilarious these nay-sayer Clash-suck-ups think this game is absolute and nothing is subject to change - as there already has been a ton of changes in this game from the first time Clash added the personal break timer way back in 2014
    Last edited by ClashPlayerZ; August 1st, 2020 at 04:42 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ClashPlayerZ View Post
    Hilarious so many claim it's a planning problem
    Glad you see the funny side, though it isn't intended that way, and they are largely right.

that now in our clan we have multiple players putting down 2 heros and a few putting down 3 heros - unfortunately you can only store one hero book.
    There was no Hero book during the Games so go figure out when the last Hero book was available - more than 4 weeks ago (last Season)
    A lot less than that unless you spent a thousand or so in gems (it takes at least two weeks to complete the season pass without gems) - in which case, you would have been better off buying the two or three that have been available from the trader in the same time.

It's also hilarious these nay-sayer Clash-suck-ups
    Calling people things like "clash suck-ups" is unacceptable here.

think this game is absolute and nothing is subject to change -
    I have seen nothing to suggest anybody might believe thst for one moment. Can you point to any of these "hilarious" posts?

as there already has been a ton of changes in tis game from the first time Clash added the personal break timer way back in 2014
    Of course there have. But this particular aspect is unlikely to change any time soon. Supercell spent significant effort moving CWL to the first week of the month, so are unlikely to change it to a different time.

I believe this was mainly to allow ESL qualifiers to take place in the same month most seasons.

Hilarious so many claim it's a planning problem that now in our clan we have multiple players putting down 2 heros and a few putting down 3 heros - unfortunately you can only store one hero book.

It's also hilarious these nay-sayer Clash-suck-ups think this game is absolute and nothing is subject to change - as there already has been a ton of changes in this game from the first time Clash added the personal break timer way back in 2014
    Yes, the hero book was available at the end of the pass, but you can actually *gasp* save it until the end of the season.
    This is a part of what is called "planning ahead." Just b/c you get something doesn't mean you need to use it right away.
    Saving books from the season pass, plus delaying the collection of clan games rewards (you do have 7 days to colkect them), plus planning structure/lab upgrades to end close to when the season ends, allows one to spend the season bank within minutes.
    On my mini (new-is th12), I saved the hero book from the pass to level the aq, and I saved both books from clan games to knock out 2 elixir upgrades in the lab.
    Additionally, I began a de upgrade in the lab. Gold went into some walls, plus I started the EA upgrade and an inferno upgrade.
    Seriously took all of 2 minutes and my bank was spent.

So, suggesting that players plan ahead is not an excuse, but a suggestion that's been proven to work time and time again.
    Last edited by joemann8478; August 1st, 2020 at 06:44 PM.

Weird. It's almost like they cant plan. You do realize de can be used for more than heroes? On my mini, my king and warden have been down since last cwl upgrading back to back. Now they are maxed. De was used for last king upgrade and lab upgrades. We will be running 30v30 clan war leagues and have 33 opted in with no heroes down. Go figure.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Millennial Club

I'm not exactly too sure why players are dumping all their DE into heros and then complaining that they need to change the timing of the season. I basically used all my DE by upgrading a spell, and a hero. The lack of BoH is, for me, incorrect, as it is quite easy to get 500 gems in a season in order to buy a BoH from the trader.
    Squidward>spongebob