Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: change Season end for after CWL not before

Banned

change Season end for after CWL not before

When Season ends so many players want to put down heros from the Season Bank loot. But that's also when CWL starts so many players can't war or they have to divert the resources elsewhere.

The Season should end after the CWL event
    Last edited by ClashPlayerZ; July 31st, 2020 at 08:53 PM.

It's been like this for quite some time. If players havent figured out to save some books to help burn through the season bank, they get to be big targets for the players that have.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by ClashPlayerZ View Post
    When Season ends so many players want to put down heros from the Season Bank loot. But that's also when CWL starts so many players can't war or they have to divert the resources elsewhere.

The Season should end after the CWL event
    On my mini account (a new-ish th12), when this season ends my lab will have been idle for about 2.5 days.
    I'll also have 3 builders free, of which 2 of them have been idle for several days.
    I saved the book of heroes from the season pass and the book of spells and the book of fighting from the clan games.
    I don't mind my lab and builders being idle for a few days just so I can burn through my season bank when it hits.
    My elixir along with BoF & BoS will go into 2 lab upgrades. Some de plus BoH will go into the aq and I'll use even more de in the lab.
    Gold will get poured into upgrades.

Sometimes when planning ahead you need to realize you may need to keep some builders and the lab idle for 2-3 days so you can soend the resources.
    For hero upgrades, do them after cwl. Burn your season bank on other upgrades, farm during cwl, and after cwl put 1-2 heroes down.
    Last edited by joemann8478; August 1st, 2020 at 02:30 AM.

Couldn’t agree more. People sit with max dark for 8 days waiting for CWL to end to put heroes down. Meanwhile it gets raided twice a day for those 8 days.

The schedule is set this way intentionally and isn't going to change so either accept it or plan for it, but either way its going to happen the same way every month.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    I have kept all my builders free and also lab is free and have a book of hero so I am fully ready for the season bank

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Well...Lucky me.Just started TH 11 and booked queen to level 41 and emptied the storages.......But the season has not ended yet so i was planning on Boosting sneaky goblins...................Maybe you should save that free BoH from silver pass......I planned all my upgrades around the season loot...
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Quote Originally Posted by CuckooBrain View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. People sit with max dark for 8 days waiting for CWL to end to put heroes down. Meanwhile it gets raided twice a day for those 8 days.
    Poor planning. I maxed my king, did 3 lab upgrades, started 2 defenses, and upgraded several walls. I saved a hero book for king, books from pass for lab, didnt collect clan games rewards until this morning to get two more books. Ready to rock and roll for cwl.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Poor planning. I maxed my king, did 3 lab upgrades, started 2 defenses, and upgraded several walls. I saved a hero book for king, books from pass for lab, didnt collect clan games rewards until this morning to get two more books. Ready to rock and roll for cwl.
    I agree ,proper planning is a necessity.I skipped about 26 days of lab time today,using books and hammers and farming.I also Started an upgrade costing more than what I can store,by timing it right.
    Last edited by Sudo3326User; August 1st, 2020 at 11:46 AM.
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.

Millennial Club
    It's just a planning problem. I just claimed my season rewards today, and all my builders (except 1 because I keep 1 for walls) are busy. Save your magic items till the end of the season.
    Squidward>spongebob