Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Barracks

I love the new barracks

The old barracks system had a few advantages(like cooking de troops for donations while cooking a pink elixir army) but I believe that the current system is much better and far more convenient.

Forum Superstar
    The current system is a bazillion times better than the old one.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0506 View Post
    Now it's been a few years since the big change of the barracks changing the way they make your troops from all your barracks working individually to working all as one. I think the old way was better but that is only my opinion. I would like to see what other peoples thoughts are on this.
    What is your reasons for liking the old way?

Banned
    Same boat, OP. I liked the old system better because BAM and boost cost was only 10-15 gems. But it was not as user-friendly as the new one where one click is all it takes.

Now coming to the main topic, I always wondered why an army of barch takes less time than BAM, y'know. One of the mysteries of clash. I would love to see separate dark queue and elix queue. It'd result in further decrease in training times if you're mix and matching which is always good. If not that, remove the other useless barracks, keeping one for dark and one for elix, which would help with time failures in raids. It'd also help when they add a new troop and we have to upgrade just one barrack to get it. Downside to that would be needing to gem the time to be able to continue attacking but it's a small price to pay in my eye.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFaceGuy View Post
    Same boat, OP. I liked the old system better because BAM and boost cost was only 10-15 gems. But it was not as user-friendly as the new one where one click is all it takes.

Now coming to the main topic, I always wondered why an army of barch takes less time than BAM, y'know. One of the mysteries of clash. I would love to see separate dark queue and elix queue. It'd result in further decrease in training times if you're mix and matching which is always good. If not that, remove the other useless barracks, keeping one for dark and one for elix, which would help with time failures in raids. It'd also help when they add a new troop and we have to upgrade just one barrack to get it. Downside to that would be needing to gem the time to be able to continue attacking but it's a small price to pay in my eye.
    The problem you explain is a cherry picking problem where previously it was huge cherries problem (user friendly that you talked about). I mean, that is a small price to pay if you want to raid with BAM, need slightly longer training time, but not enough to make a difference I suppose (since you said gemming the time for armies is a small price to pay). And also you have Heroes with more regeneration time than whole armies training time, which means the issue you explained shouldn't bother you a lot since you need to wait for Heroes regeneration anyway.