Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Barracks

Barracks

Now it's been a few years since the big change of the barracks changing the way they make your troops from all your barracks working individually to working all as one. I think the old way was better but that is only my opinion. I would like to see what other peoples thoughts are on this.

Training 1, 2 or even 3 PEKKA will take more time if the barracks would work like how they used to do. And training 4 will take same as now, no less. They don't seem more efficient (please correct me), just equally or in some cases, less efficient.
    Last edited by darpan2704coc; August 1st, 2020 at 06:03 AM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Personally, I love the new barracks system. It's so much easier to use and having a backup/queued army ready is awesome.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 727 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

IMO, I like the new barracks system. In older times, it's really annoying to wait 20 min to train a Dragon and wait 45 min to train a PEKKA, and the spell brewing times also got reduced. Also, the new system has the ability to save troop comps for different strategies. We can also train two armies at a time, whereas it was one in the old system.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Personally, I love the new barracks system. It's so much easier to use and having a backup/queued army ready is awesome.
    Agreed. Even though, I too prefer the new system where we can cook two army at once instead of making one & waiting for another. Also remembering how long troop training time used used to be at that moment. Clash have been changed so much in years and I'm a really proud player. I wish countless years of clash - the updates, the fun & the excitement !

Keeps coming up, some past discussions ...

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...MORE-game-play

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-training-time

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Troop-training

Please read all the replies to get an understanding of why the majority of responses disagree with your own view. Do not assume that if they went back to the old , that training times would remain as they are today. Do you believe they just randomly pick training times?
    Last edited by rowman; July 31st, 2020 at 05:56 PM.

Not a chance I'd want the old system back.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Not a chance I'd want the old system back.
    I agree 100%
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by andy0506 View Post
    Now it's been a few years since the big change of the barracks changing the way they make your troops from all your barracks working individually to working all as one. I think the old way was better but that is only my opinion. I would like to see what other peoples thoughts are on this.
    I guess you forgot about trying to figure out the best way splitting your troops so each barracks finished around the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    I guess you forgot about trying to figure out the best way splitting your troops so each barracks finished around the same time.
    And no quick train, so you had split them up the most efficient way for every build.