Thread: Level 84 derby lover returning at level 29! 🌷

Level 84 derby lover returning at level 29! 🌷

Hello! I'm Baby and I used to play the game a few years ago and made it to level 84, while also growing with my own nh. However, life got in the way and I had to leave the game. But recently I felt like going back and wanted a fresh start, so I started playing again less than a week ago and already got to level 29 (yay!)

Here's my info:
    • I'm 20 and can speak english just fine, so I wont be a burden to anyone.
    • I love the derby! So I always go for all available tasks and 320 points (or 400 depending on the derby). I'm also willing to buy an extra task with diamonds if we're close to first and everyone has contributed with their own tasks. Of course, exceptions can always be made! <3
    • I'm always willing to help! If you need help with your next boat, or your trucks, or with tools, count on me! Always willing to help everyone get their crowbox achievement as well.
    • I'm not a big fan of the town, but if everyone is into it, I can give it a try!
    • And finally, I try to take it easy, and have fun while also being productive and helping out as much as I can. So I'm happy to join a friendly and casual neighborhood rather than a serious, derby-focused one.

And that's about it! Please, if you feel like Im a good pick for your nh, let me know here or send me a pm, I'll be happy to hear from you! <3
    Last edited by babysfarm; July 31st, 2020 at 04:25 AM.

Level 31 now! Pls message me if you think Im good enough!

hey i think you may like my neighborhood shetland shamrocks. we are a new neighborhood but we are already in the rookie league after our first derby. we would love for you to join and we always are there to help if you need it

Champion's league derby with no expectations just do your best, currently only at 8 members and looking to add more active members. Average level in our group is between 30 and 40 so you'd fit in great!

NH NAME: Squatch Farms
    NG ID: YO8YVJG8

New Bloke/Chick
    Look me up (ChickenSheep-lvl 86) in new hood Armored Swine. Will be derby focused with 320 emphasis.

we would love to have you.

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. In all cases we only complete tasks at 300+ points (elders trash tasks under 300). Weeks when you feel like you cannot complete your quota of tasks we allow and encourage you to opt-out of the derby.

Amarillo by Mornin
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are looking for helpful, chatty neighbors. We are all good friends.
    We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called horseshoe weeks this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. On occassion we get free week. We are looking for like-minded neighbors.

1. Speak fluent english
    2. Play on a regular basis if something.
    comes up please opt out.
    3. Derby not required.
    4. Be helpful and courteous.
    5. 300+ task we trash under 300.
    6. After a trial time you will be made an
    elder.
    7. Level 55 to join.
    8. We do have KIK but not required.
    9. My kik is TraciBru Co-Leader. Ashley Kik
    . is truetexascowgirl.