Thread: CWL 30 v 30 or 15 v 15? Advice needed

Fresh Spawn

CWL 30 v 30 or 15 v 15? Advice needed

Thoughts on upcoming CWL... our clan is in Masters 2 for CWL but only 15 v 15. We are considering going 30 v 30 but have many 12s 11s and a few 10s. How does that look for a mismatch? Are we likely to get matched with 30 TH13s?
    Thanks 👍🏻

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by JTG567 View Post
    Thoughts on upcoming CWL... our clan is in Masters 2 for CWL but only 15 v 15. We are considering going 30 v 30 but have many 12s 11s and a few 10s. How does that look for a mismatch? Are we likely to get matched with 30 TH13s?
    Thanks 👍🏻
    Last Few CWLs we have been M2 as well running 30v. Count on half of the enemy roster at least to be TH13 each day.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by JTG567 View Post
    Thanks 
    We are in Crystal I atm and having to field TH11-13 at 15v15 and facing minimal TH11s mostly 12/13s (albeit some rushed). At 30v30 we were facing mostly the same roster, we had to stop taking TH9s. TH10s had a miserable experience and three months ago we stopped taking them too, as they were mostly hitting high level TH11s or TH12s with the odd, rare match that had one or two TH10s in.

At 30v30 we found the TH13/12s significantly more rushed but the TH11/10s in were solid bases. We ended up taking the TH10s out, dropping everyone down and have them snipe up top for a star. It was difficult to get them to the 8* they needed for full share in medals. At Masters II, I would imagine 30v30 this miserable experience would be even more miserable for your TH10s (based on what we see in Crystal). Your TH11s would probably cope if they are experienced, decent attackers but I’d be prepared for mostly TH13/12 line ups with a only few TH11s scattered.

If you can field the 30v30, perhaps consider splitting the team and running a second CWL in another clan. We did this and it was a far more enjoyable experience, they matched in Gold league, were able to compete and enjoyed it. It takes a bit more effort, but I would recommend looking at that as an option rather than subject them to seven days of scrabbling around in the dirt for little reward They’ll get a share in the bonuses, nab some wins, grow and it’ll get them up and in your main CWL quicker.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck
    Last edited by Amazon Unicorn; July 31st, 2020 at 06:33 AM.

“Sister in battle, I am shield and blade to you. As I breathe, your enemies will know no sanctuary. While I live, your cause is mine.” The Oath of an Amazon

Thank you so much DragonX101 for the amazing avatar and signature! I’m no longer faceless *grins*!

Based on what we see in m3 30v30, your roster is going to be light. We rarely see 10s.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

You can expect all 30 th13's there without any surprise, I remember I once got an enemy with all 30 th13 in crystal 1. Now am in master 3 and run 15vs15 and almost all are th13 and some th12.
    Coming to your question, i recommend you to only include th13 and some th12 only. Anything less than that can easily demote your leauge. So if you have less players then go for 15. Doing 30 is only required if you have excess th13 rather than taking th11,10...