Thread: “Newest” derby threshold decos

“Newest” derby threshold decos

They’re not really “new” anymore, but were introduced almost a year ago (Oct 2019). I’m talking about the the flower box, trolley, water pump, potting table, flower boots, scuba helmet and miner’s lunch. Does anyone even see these as options in their rewards anymore? I think I only saw some for a few weeks (months?) after they came out and haven’t seen any since. I’m not positive but I almost want to say the last time i ever saw one was last year. But I’m a lower league so don’t have as many reward columns. Just wondering if anyone else is still seeing these decos. Thanks!
    Last edited by QBIE; July 30th, 2020 at 06:53 PM.

I get 9 reward columns, and I haven’t seen any of those for a very long time. And there are several that I never got at all.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    I get 9 reward columns, and I haven’t seen any of those for a very long time. And there are several that I never got at all.
    It’s the same thing for me as well. I get 9 reward columns, I rarely get rewards that are interesting. It’s always the same boring rewards... dynamite, saws, stakes, mallets, land deeds (which are worthless because it takes months to have enough permits to open a plot of land). I only do the derby, to get the permits. I’ll only reshuffle once or twice.

I think the “new” decorations that I have, came from opening plots of land with decorations. I could be wrong, but it’s been a long time. I haven’t seen them in a long time, in derby prizes. I don’t think I’ve seen farms with multiples of these decorations.

I haven't seen any of those for a long time either.

I have the deco your talking about. Got them from derby rewards when they were first released. I forgot all about them for some reason, and have not seen any more in derby rewards since! Thanks for reminding me of their existence. Hope they come back!

Wow. Don’t everyone all jump in at once and say they still do! just kidding of course, but seriously, the big echo in here kinda confirms my suspicions. I remember back when I got a bonsai tree in my valley shop, I got a potting table soon after. It was also when I was learning how to post pics here (ty to those that taught me!). I was able to find my old post where I had updated it with a pic of my new bonsai tree and potting table. Thx to the forum dt/tm stamp it was just before the Dec update. I wonder if they got removed after that update and think I will try pinging support to see if they’re still available in the derby pool of prizes. Thx everybody!

Centennial Club
    Those are very cute decos, , me too not lucky to get all. Does anyone know why Hayday has stopped giving us these decos?

Hayday should bring them back during summer, they are too cute and we haven't gotten all of them.