Thread: Who else would be willing to buy Hammers at Full Price or With Gems?

Question Who else would be willing to buy Hammers at Full Price or With Gems?

So I just realized that hammers exist I knew that they were in the league shop but didnít realize the significance of those items. I just wanted to ask since this is the idea forum...if supercell would give us the option to just buy hammers like once every week since thatís there cool down period. Say $5.00 - $10.00 depending on if you have the season pass or not.

I honestly would, since you can only buy league items once a month but with league coins. If not then allow this item to be earned after completing the season league or obtain more than 3000 points. If you get 4000 you get one more hammer. Allow paid players the option to get a maximum of three where as the free players get 1 after they hit 3500 points.

ďMagic Hammers are a type of Magic Items with the ability to start and finish a specific upgrade, including resources, making them the most powerful Magic Items on the game.Ē

They are already the most powerful magic items and that's why, you can't just spend some coins and get them so easily.

It's better to have hammers available only in League shop to be bought from league medals or else it would diminish the value of League Medals.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boedeker View Post
    So I just realized that hammers exist I knew that they were in the league shop but didn’t realize the significance of those items. I just wanted to ask since this is the idea forum...if supercell would give us the option to just buy hammers like once every week since that’s there cool down period. Say $5.00 - $10.00 depending on if you have the season pass or not.
    You can already spend that money on books & resources so i dont see the need to also sell hammers. And hammers are exclusive for a reason, to get everyone to play CWL.

You can already buy Hammers at full price and with gems by buying the gems and just gemming whatever upgrade you wanted.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Millennial Club
    SC will likely never add this, as they probably intended for hammers to only be bought through actual hard word, not money. They want people to participate in cwl if they are to buy hammers, and adding a "pay" option would stretch the gap between p2w and f2p.

For the season points one, this will likely also never happen. The current season points are designed so that casual and grinders will be able to reach the end of the pass, and they will both receive equal rewards (assuming they have the same "level" of pass). This is basically like adding more tiers to the pass, and if SC wanted this, they likely would've done it already.
    Squidward>spongebob

Another issue with the idea is that the op stated they'd only be available once a week due to the cool-down in the shop, but medals are only available once a month.
    If SC ever were to implement this idea, they'd have to make it available once a month or even longer, once every 2 months, or once every three months, etc.
    I'd also add that if one purchaes a hammer with real money it should add the cool-down in the shop too.
    Example: I buy a hammer of heroes with real money then go to the shop and it shows a cool-down of 7 days on the hammer of heroes.

The hammers are exclusive to cwl currency. Not saying this won't ever change, but I highly doubt it. They are the most valuable items at the moment, so their availability needs to be limited.
    Last edited by joemann8478; July 30th, 2020 at 11:13 PM.