Thread: Suggestion for rush village / upgrading

Suggestion for rush village / upgrading

So I had an idea:
    Actualy, to upgrade townhall, we only need gold.
    What if the upgrade required objects like wood, stone etc.
    Here is the idea :
    Idee2.png
    We could get these objects by destroying other townhall, doing quest.
    It may be link with something else like clan raid, or clans games.
    Like this, collect the required object will take some time, and then we could not upgrade our townhall too fast.
    I'm french sorry for my bad english

How is this any different other than managing yet another resource?

You could consider the gold we raid from other villages as merely a converted form of all the resources plundered from them including raw materials like lumber, etc.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Village in a clearing,in a magical forest.
    I don't think this would stop rushing,just make upgrade complex.Rushing is either out of false belief of increase in base strength or just a style for few.
    These days we see too much rushing as new th are getting released in short time gap.Really tooooo..... much rushing.
    Last edited by LOVEforMOTHER; July 30th, 2020 at 09:34 AM.

Play Boom Beach. That game has Gold, Wood, Stone and Iron. Balancing production and consumption of multiple resources is not easy! For example, you are 100% full on wood and stone, but cannot upgrade due to not having enough iron.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVEforMOTHER View Post
    I don't think this would stop rushing,just make upgrade complex.Rushing is either out of false belief of increase in base strength or just a style for few.
    These days we see too much rushing as new th are getting released in short time gap.Really tooooo..... much rushing.
    Have to disagree with the time gap between releasing a new town hall being to short it isnt to short at all and rushing is just a players choice of playing the game whether theres a town hall released or not the would still be tbe same amount of rushing going on i have a maxed th13 and then i rushed another base to th13 just so i could donate decent troops to my main no other reason then that
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks