Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Base Lock for Friendly Challenge

Base Lock for Friendly Challenge

So today I turned in th12. I test my bases regularly with friendly challenges. Today when I was about to hit challenge I was unable to do so because I was yet to place the new buildings that I added in Home Village. Now after adding the building the timer sets to 1 day. Is it even fair? Either allow us to challenge without placing the new building or atleast allow to challenge if only the new building is placed and no other building is moved in layouts. I was so ♥♥♥♥♥♥ when I saw the timer.

its developed to work like that

It's a frequently requested idea. Read the stickies in the idea and feature request sub forum before posting a nee thread.

Miscellaneous:
    Add push notification for Clan Castle full
    Change music setting from on/off to allow multiple volume settings, ie low/medium/high or slider bar
    Add a small gem reward at each level up, or even every 5 or 10
    Gem lottery- pay gems for a chance to win more
    Additional price points for gem purchases
    List of players previous clan activity
    The level up reward
    Village lock mode + select all buildings (during base design)
    Add new languages to the game
    Language Auto-Translation (or similar)

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    It's a frequently requested idea. Read the stickies in the idea and feature request sub forum before posting a nee thread.
    That isn't actually what he is asking for.

The idea you highlighted is to be able to lock the village so you can't accidentally make changes outside the editor (plus a change to the editor).

He is asking for the cooldown to not be invoked if all you have done is added a new building you have just obtained.