Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder Hall 10 Perk -- Battle Drum

Lightbulb Builder Hall 10 Perk -- Battle Drum

I have heard in multiple interviews with Darian and others that there might not be a BH 10 coming out since they don't know what direction to take it. This idea will give a reason for people to progress through the Builder Hall while also giving more BH content!

What if, at Builder Hall 10, you could unlock the "Battle Drum" (Or something else of a similar idea) for the Home Village. The Battle Drum would reduce troop, spell, and siege training time, hero regeneration time, and possibly even the Clan Castle request cooldown by 20% permenantly in the Home Village. This would stack on top of the GP boost and training potions. It could even be built on top of the barracks in order to not add to the number of buildings in the base.

To unlock, you would have to complete a number of challenges, much like the OTTO, however, it would be even harder (seeing as it is for BH 10). Examples of challenges to build could be 1: Complete the OTTO, 2: Max the BH10 defence, 3: Max the Night Witch, 4: Earn Prestige Trophies.

I believe this would encourage more participation while not giving players an unfair advantage in war. Since the boost stacks, it would still encourage players to buy training potions and Gold Pass. It would make donations easier as the training time will be reduced. It will keep player's attention due to less wait time (I know I have logged off solely due to training time before). Finally, it will give players another reason to play the Builder Base!

This would be a really beneficial perk, and I know that I for one would be willing to put in the effort to unlock it.
    Last edited by TheWendigo; July 29th, 2020 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Clarifying point
    | Wendigo | Town Hall 12 | Level 205 | #9LULYULC |
    | Invictus Fire | Clan Level 19 | Co-Leader | #82JJGQR2 |
    | Invictus Family | Fire | Realm | Nobles | Beasts | Lords |

Forum Elder
    Count me amongst the number who would not like any further reason to play BB than already exist.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Millennial Club
    Put there already is a 20% cooldown on training times...so this would bring it to 40%.

Also, it would take players ages to get this boost, as a lot of people rushed to BH9 to grab OTTO. I'm with Tosti. I don't want to play BB any more than I have to.
    Squidward>spongebob

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    I like builder base so I like this idea. This would be a good advantage for players who play and use builder base often.
    I am always one step ahead, (Enter Your Username).

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Quote Originally Posted by theoverkiller View Post
    will not hate this thing , especialy the fact this thing gives us boosts , bt i will prefer a limit on those boosts , like one at at any one time
    Yeah, it shouldn't be too over powering.

Centennial Club
    just imagine ..... Boost of 20% on training time - edragons get trained much faster .....eagle arillery takes much less to upgrade....
    oh man...
    Yeah I know very over powered. It would break the game if it was like that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWendigo View Post
    I have heard in multiple interviews with Darian and others that there might not be a BH 10 coming out since they don't know what direction to take it. This idea will give a reason for people to progress through the Builder Hall while also giving more BH content!

What if, at Builder Hall 10, you could unlock the "Battle Drum" (Or something else of a similar idea) for the Home Village. The Battle Drum would reduce troop, spell, and siege training time, hero regeneration time, and possibly even the Clan Castle request cooldown by 20% permenantly in the Home Village. This would stack on top of the GP boost and training potions. It could even be built on top of the barracks in order to not add to the number of buildings in the base.

To unlock, you would have to complete a number of challenges, much like the OTTO, however, it would be even harder (seeing as it is for BH 10). Examples of challenges to build could be 1: Complete the OTTO, 2: Max the BH10 defence, 3: Max the Night Witch, 4: Earn Prestige Trophies.

I believe this would encourage more participation while not giving players an unfair advantage in war. Since the boost stacks, it would still encourage players to buy training potions and Gold Pass. It would make donations easier as the training time will be reduced. It will keep player's attention due to less wait time (I know I have logged off solely due to training time before). Finally, it will give players another reason to play the Builder Base!

This would be a really beneficial perk, and I know that I for one would be willing to put in the effort to unlock it.
    I love builder base and this thing will encourage players to play builder base. Love the idea👍

Millennial Club
    I will make some modifications to your idea
    This battle drum will be available once future builder hall 10 is maxed
    This battle drum can be activated by 10 lakh (I don't know how to count in millions)builder elixir and gold thus acting as a endless pit for these resources also giving you the reason to play it endlessly .
    Hope you like this modified idea

Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    I will make some modifications to your idea
    This battle drum will be available once future builder hall 10 is maxed
    This battle drum can be activated by 10 lakh (I don't know how to count in millions)builder elixir and gold thus acting as a endless pit for these resources also giving you the reason to play it endlessly .
    Hope you like this modified idea
    That's 1 million. And +1 to that idea, rate can vary.

just imagine ..... Boost of 20% on training time - edragons get trained much faster .....eagle arillery takes much less to upgrade....
    oh man...
    It would be overpowered if it could also boost builder time -- I would be happy with even a 10% boost on troops only. Anything too powerful makes it unfair. Hence why it would only be for army training time.
    | Wendigo | Town Hall 12 | Level 205 | #9LULYULC |
    | Invictus Fire | Clan Level 19 | Co-Leader | #82JJGQR2 |
    | Invictus Family | Fire | Realm | Nobles | Beasts | Lords |