Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Newspaper variety

Newspaper variety

Iíve been using this game for a long time and I took a couple years off of it. I recently started playing again and for the past 6 months or so my newspaper has shown almost exclusively corn and wheat. There are occasionally other items thrown in the mix but I swear it is 95% corn and wheat. Iím level 46, I donít need to buy that much corn and wheat. And my wifeís newspaper has much more variety than mine does. Please address some way to add more of a variety to the newspaper options because as it stands now I never use it and itís a huge pain.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by FiggyFarm View Post
    I’ve been using this game for a long time and I took a couple years off of it. I recently started playing again and for the past 6 months or so my newspaper has shown almost exclusively corn and wheat. There are occasionally other items thrown in the mix but I swear it is 95% corn and wheat. I’m level 46, I don’t need to buy that much corn and wheat. And my wife’s newspaper has much more variety than mine does. Please address some way to add more of a variety to the newspaper options because as it stands now I never use it and it’s a huge pain.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

What appears in the newspaper is dictated by what players choose to sell and advertise.

It's often the case that "better" items are available when you click on an advert; it's a bit of a treasure hunt!

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!