Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 80% two star

80% two star

I keep on ending up get a 80% or higher one star in clan war and it gets annoying when your troops don't go toward the town hall and take it out sometimes even when there's a clear path towards it. What im saying is we should be able to get two stars when we earn 80% or higher on the base without getting the townhall it will still give you a star if you take it out but if you get to 80% and get two stars you don't get your third star till you get 100% and if you took the town hall out and get two stars it just like regular you the get third star when you reach 100%

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    This would severely reduce the importance of the Town Hall.

It is supposed to be the most important building in the village, which is why you get a star for hitting it.

It would also ruin base building.

Level 19
    - 516/23,500 | Champion II
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 220] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Fresh Spawn
    Just suck less

There are MANY strategies which virtually eliminate what you are struggling with. The changes to challenge have made it a joke to learn new strategies. Perhaps you need to look at a different attack strat.......

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raikku View Post
    Just suck less
    Completely unhelpful post.

OP as others have said finding a better strategy would be easier than asking a game to change completely.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; July 29th, 2020 at 04:07 PM.

That'd definitely reduce the importance of town hall and players will consider ignoring the town hall (Giga weapon) and will just focus for the rest of the base.
    Try to clear the buildings around the path if your troops are moving to the sides. I've faced this issue a lot, until I started to make a good funnel to clear the path.
    Last edited by Shivank380; July 29th, 2020 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novatwiisted View Post
    I keep on ending up get a 80% or higher one star in clan war and it gets annoying when your troops don't go toward the town hall and take it out sometimes even when there's a clear path towards it. What im saying is we should be able to get two stars when we earn 80% or higher on the base without getting the townhall it will still give you a star if you take it out but if you get to 80% and get two stars you don't get your third star till you get 100% and if you took the town hall out and get two stars it just like regular you the get third star when you reach 100%
    Just enough to make a debris of the current attack system. I am not understanding why will we need this. A lot of thing depends on getting the town hall star mostly in wars and pushing.

If you aren't able to get to the town hall the you have already the solution. Use wall wrecker and battle blimp. They forget about everything and just head towards the town hall. So problem solved.

Millennial Club
    So you want to destroy the importance of the townhall? No need to destroy good basebuilding, just practice more.
    Squidward>spongebob

Quote Originally Posted by Novatwiisted View Post
    everything is good as it is atleast for me cause its satisfying seeing a th13 crush me for 90% 1 star,,

possibly ruled out but not listed in the list
    Last edited by TechbroGamerx; July 30th, 2020 at 05:41 PM.
    join our level 16 clan https://discord.gg/kdvMWyt