Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No sieges in war if no town hall 12 is present in the war.

No sieges in war if no town hall 12 is present in the war.

Clans should not be able to use sieges if no town hall 12 is in the current war. This is a disadvantage for clans with no town ball 12 in the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin2019 View Post
    Clans should not be able to use sieges if no town hall 12 is in the current war. This is a disadvantage for clans with no town ball 12 in the clan.
    While we're at it then nobody should be able to receive electro drags if there's no TH11 in the clan, and nobody should be able to receive bowlers if there's no TH10 in the clan. You're opening Pandora's box with this kind of request and that is exactly why it's not going to happen.

So you have two alternatives: recruit TH12s to your clan, or join a clan that has TH12s. Supercell isn't going to place war restrictions
    | BK 73 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    While we're at it then nobody should be able to receive electro drags if there's no TH11 in the clan, and nobody should be able to receive bowlers if there's no TH10 in the clan. You're opening Pandora's box with this kind of request and that is exactly why it's not going to happen.

So you have two alternatives: recruit TH12s to your clan, or join a clan that has TH12s. Supercell isn't going to place war restrictions
    Yeah totally agreed. But it would be cool if during preparation day if the two clans could negotiate war rules, such as no witches allowed, or only allowed to use elixir spells.
    I am always one step ahead, (Enter Your Username).

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post

I didnít say anything about taking away troops. Iím talking about taking away and extra device that adds hit points and shields troops until the siege breaks.

I didnít say anything about taking away troops. Iím talking about taking away and extra device that adds hit points and shields troops until the siege breaks.
    But the logic is the same: only th12s+ can make sieges. Only th11+ can make edrags, so is it fair for a clan without any th11s, 12s, and 13s to face edrags in defensive clan castles?

The logical basis you are using is: if a clan doesn't have X th level then they shouldn't be allowed to use Y, since only X th and above can donate Y.

Phoenix simply took your logical basis and applied it elsewhere in clash, such as troops, but it could be applied to spells too.
    Phoenix simply used a logic test to show you how your logic would not work in clash.
    If SC doesn't allow siege use in war unless a th12/13 is part of the line-up, then why should they allow certain troops or spells to be used unless X th level is in the line up?

Simply put, your logical basis is full of fallacies, hence SC will never even consider your idea let alone implement it.
    Last edited by joemann8478; July 29th, 2020 at 03:36 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by VxV248 View Post
    Yeah totally agreed. But it would be cool if during preparation day if the two clans could negotiate war rules, such as no witches allowed, or only allowed to use elixir spells.
    You can do that with friendly wars.

It would be possible with standard wars, but much harder, because you would have to have some indication in your clan text of how to contact each other.

Forum Superstar
    I donít think much about this one, because I rarely war without TH13s in the war, both sides, but I sympathise.

To implement the wish, I would suggest:

1. War attack troops are stored on the war map, in the war base training grounds.
    2. War attack CCs are on the war map war bases.
    3. War map CCs can only be filled by war participants.
    4. Defence CCs are filled the day before war (preparation day, or preceding CWL day)
    5. Attack CCs are filled on war day

War map troops, war map camps, clan castles, defence and attack, are one the war map and disconnected to home village troops.

Home village troops and CCs are unrelated to troops on the war map.

This means you can do multiplayer attacks in parallel with war attacks.

Recruit a TH12....discussion over issues solved. No need to have SC spend weeks...months....trying to "fix" YOUR issue.

I agree.

Many people disagreeing because apparently you HAVE to have a th12 in your clan to enjoy wars. That should not be the case.

Th10-11 was balanced before the sieges and those defenses hasn't got a buff/nerf in a while. So the balance is mostly the same. Although it would be difficult to implement, IMO.

I can sympathise with OP cause I come from a clan that only had up to th9 when th11 was max. And I remember the frustration of seeing all those max bowlers in their ccs and we couldn't even get one.

Pro Member
    This is getting little love, and you can say itís clan v clan, if the clan has access to it they can use it.

But I do honestly believe if both clans in the current war are TH11 then I donít see why anyone should oppose that only TH11 troops can be used. Really the war is matched based on the players on the map, so why not make the war between these players only? As George said, Only these players being able to fill CC and donate for war troops. (I know this may be a code problem blocking CC troops used for war attacks), but if this got done I wouldnít object...

I did a TH3 only clan where we were all TH3. It was fun until opponents were attacking with maxed level balloons. Was never fun and always a shame it was often not fair spirit war. Would have been great if the clans there only ran TH3 donated troops
    Last edited by vansimon; July 29th, 2020 at 01:03 PM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 16 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L60 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L57 | BK: 50| GW 20 | Max Trophies: 3700+
    TH: TH13 | AQ: L65 | BK: 65| GW 40 | RC: L11 | Max Trophies: 5000+