Thread: Sort clan by Town Hall

Red face Sort clan by Town Hall

Would be nice in the list of clan members if we could click on something to sort the clan by Town Hall level. Maxed Town Halls would show before newly started TOwn hall. TH13 at top TH9 at bottom etc.

Centennial Club
    In a time machine down by the clan castle waiting for my time to strike and take control...
    Yeah I think this is a good idea. There should be one section with the trophies and another with the town/builder hall.
    Last edited by VxV248; July 29th, 2020 at 01:09 AM.
    I am always one step ahead, (Enter Your Username).

I support this idea, but would add also being able to sort by donation numbers as well.
    | Wendigo | Town Hall 12 | Level 205 | #9LULYULC |
    | Invictus Fire | Clan Level 19 | Co-Leader | #82JJGQR2 |
    | Invictus Family | Fire | Realm | Nobles | Beasts | Lords |

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by theoverkiller View Post
    extremely good idea . by the way i would also love a option of sorting th by war weight . cuz clans are usually for wars and not for trophies . trophies can only offer you clan point , which are only beneficial when you are at the world top ten
    Since SC have never released anything to do with war weight since it is used to game the MM, I would suggest that ordering by war weight makes gaming that much easier and should be a non-starter.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.