Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Caught Bunny Did not Register

I am legit confused, what finally happened (not taking back any peanuts) ? I thought BostonGirl already caught the Bunny on the race track when bunny time comes again.

However reading back, I see 5 task were done:
    - 1st to trigger derby (non bunny task)
    - 2nd and 3rd to catch bunny (2/2 for CL)
    - 4th and 5th taken right after 3th in the same bunny time? (without bunny on track)

As long as you had not finished the 3rd task (bunny counter at 1/2), bunny time should keep coming over and over. I use this to let everyone in the hood to grab a bunny task in preparation for 2nd & 3rd Bunnies before.

Is this what happened?
    Last edited by meonhoc; July 29th, 2020 at 07:16 AM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

What u outlined above is also my final understanding after everything BG has described. It sounded like in the past BG has always caught each bunny very quickly so may not have known bunny times will keep recurring until a bunny is caught?
    Last edited by QBIE; July 29th, 2020 at 04:10 PM.

I won't mention that bunny #1 can only be caught with 3rd task and first normal horseshoe reward could be less than 640pts....

No, not me. I didn't mention that.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

We've got 12 completed tasks with a bunny showing beside them in our neighbourhood. We only have 2 bunny columns. Shouldn't that be 3 colums and not 2? Getting frustrated here.

Quote Originally Posted by craiglang View Post
    We've got 12 completed tasks with a bunny showing beside them in our neighbourhood. We only have 2 bunny columns. Shouldn't that be 3 colums and not 2? Getting frustrated here.
    During each bunny time, you can only catch 1 bunny, no matter how many tasks you do. To get the third column, you need to catch the third bunny, which in the past has arrived on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I am legit confused, what finally happened (not taking back any peanuts) ? I thought BostonGirl already caught the Bunny on the race track when bunny time comes again.

However reading back, I see 5 task were done:
    - 1st to trigger derby (non bunny task)
    - 2nd and 3rd to catch bunny (2/2 for CL)
    - 4th and 5th taken right after 3th in the same bunny time? (without bunny on track)

As long as you had not finished the 3rd task (bunny counter at 1/2), bunny time should keep coming over and over. I use this to let everyone in the hood to grab a bunny task in preparation for 2nd & 3rd Bunnies before.

Is this what happened?
    Darn right you’re not taking back any peanuts! 😆

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    What u outlined above is also my final understanding after everything BG has described. It sounded like in the past BG has always caught each bunny very quickly so may not have known bunny times will keep recurring until a bunny is caught?
    Exactly that! But now I know and I’ll follow LHD’s lead and always check the track.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I won't mention that bunny #1 can only be caught with 3rd task and first normal horseshoe reward could be less than 640pts....

No, not me. I didn't mention that.
    Don’t start me on that little quirk.🙄

Oh boy craiglang I truly hope your NH didn’t get caught in the same web I did.

——————-

I would have answered earlier but a storm passed by my (RL) NH and I lost Internet access for most of the day.

Presently only 2 bunnies have been released so it is only possible to have caught 2 bunnies and thus unlocked 2 bunny reward columns. Any bunny task completed when there is no bunny counter on the racetrack will not count towards catching any bunny. Hopefully between all the members of ur hood u still have enuf derby tasks left to complete the required # of bunny tasks to catch the last bunny which won’t be released until Friday, if it continues to follow the same pattern of past several derbies. If ur hood doesn’t have enuf remaining tasks left but some are still on a bunny task that doesn’t expire til say end of derby, they can wait til the 3rd bunny appears to complete their task and it will count towards catching the last bunny. I can’t confirm yet because I haven’t caught bunny 2 yet but if following same pattern expect bunny 3 to arrive Fri 7/31 ~1050 PDT
    Last edited by QBIE; July 29th, 2020 at 10:01 PM.

Even though bunny release pattern has been same for past several derbies and thus appears stable, we shouldn’t always rely on past pattern. SC may decide one day to change bunny release dt/tm unannounced so yes, it’s important to check the racetrack. BG, I’m glad ur ok and only lost power from the storm and nothing worse than that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    During each bunny time, you can only catch 1 bunny, no matter how many tasks you do. To get the third column, you need to catch the third bunny, which in the past has arrived on Friday.
    Thank you for clarifying this! Next time I'll know what to do.

Thanks so much for explaining QBIE! Won't be able to get the third bunny this time but at least we'll know for next time. Thanks again.
    Last edited by craiglang; July 29th, 2020 at 11:05 PM.