Thread: More points for Bunny Time tasks

Trainee

More points for Bunny Time tasks

One of the things I dislike about the Bunny Derby is that there is a clear difference of opinion between hoods and hoodies as to whether a fast finish, or catching 3 bunnies, should take priority. Maybe that is intended, but it creates friction which is never a good thing. My suggestion is that Bunny tasks (tasks taken during Bunny time) should be worth 350 points rather than 320 points. Increasing the Bunny tasks points would place far more value on the Bunny tasks and introduce a higher level of strategy into the Bunny Derby. Any thoughts either way please?

I like that idea. In our hood, we opt for catching bunnies instead of top three as we can actually pick the prizes we want from bunny columns.

the choic of bunny tasks or quicker finish would be harder if first place gotc3 extra spin rollers, second two, third one .... possibly preloaded with special decor for those who have everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    the choic of bunny tasks or quicker finish would be harder if first place gotc3 extra spin rollers, second two, third one .... possibly preloaded with special decor for those who have everything.
    I agree. For me, the choice would also be harder if the chance of getting a custom decoration as a trophy prize were higher, but as it is, the chance is so low that I’m not willing to give up the bunny rewards for it.