Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bunny derby- July 28

Bunny derby- July 28

We just finished catching our first bunny, and the timer went to something like 1 hr 23ish minutes. It is counting down...

If I remember correctly, the 2nd bunny comes on Wednesday and the 3rd on Friday... does anyone know if there in fact will be a 2nd one today, or if this is part of the messed up timer thing?
    Last edited by Cowslips; July 28th, 2020 at 03:05 PM. Reason: It's not June!

Let’s hope that it has been changed so that the wait in between bunnies is not so long. I’m interested in knowing before we start what to expect.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

The timer is stay on task and now says 26 minutes.... I'll post back with the results!

We are in championship league with 2 opted in. Normally we place top 3 with no bunnies, and choose the 3 bunnies over placing. Can't figure how to do both! Lol

Nope, that is the automatic timer which follows a 10-min bunny time. If you catch bunny when this timer already started, it will only resync with server once time is up.

#2 Bunny on wed as last weeks & #3 on fri.

Happy to be proven wrong though.
    Last edited by meonhoc; July 28th, 2020 at 01:57 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Well! So much for high Hope's! Lol

Time went to 1 day 6 hours. Making it about 4:15 tomorrow afternoon (eastern time in USA). I think it actually comes 90 minutes early.... if I remember correctly.

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I am on Pacific Time and playing solo this week (no problem with someone else messing the timer). Not knowing whether they changed anything, I just assumed they didn't. When I first logged in at 8UTC (1AM PT) it told me bunny would come in about 6 hrs and I calculated it to be 7:15am PT, which is inconvenient for me. So I calculated for 100 min early time to be 5:35AM and took my first task (which I knew would be a non-bunny task) at 5:10AM. The bunny arrived around the predicted time 5:35AM. I quickly caught the bunny and the timer went right to "Next Bunny Time in 1D 7H." I guess they fixed the glitch for a solo player.

I have finished 8 tasks and saving two tasks to catch the 2nd bunny. I'm assuming the 3rd bunny won't arrive until Thursday or Friday and I don't want to wait for it. Unfortunately, it appears one hood doesn't want to bother with a 2nd bunny and has done all 10 tasks, so I won't be getting the gold trophy...but then the last couple of months, getting gold trophies has given me only boring BEM or SEM. I have been hoping for a 2nd custom plot, but no such luck so far. Maybe if I get the silver or bronze trophy I might have better luck...here's hoping!

If you have extra bunny time tasks left over from bunny yiu caught, do those tasks go towards next bunny?

Quote Originally Posted by DianaHR View Post
    If you have extra bunny time tasks left over from bunny yiu caught, do those tasks go towards next bunny?
    only if they’re completed after the next bunny arrives. Check ur racetrack tab. Only bunny tasks completed while a bunny counter is there will count towards catching a bunny.

Do we all get bunny #2 and 3 at the same time? Or is the time triggered off activities in our own hood. I am thinking we will get bunny 3 at 1:50 pm eastern. (Timer time - 100 minutes = real time bunny arrives). What a mess - is Supercell enjoying the mess? They don't even seem to acknowledge it, let alone fix it week after week.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 171 : Town 54 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    Do we all get bunny #2 and 3 at the same time? Or is the time triggered off activities in our own hood. I am thinking we will get bunny 3 at 1:50 pm eastern. (Timer time - 100 minutes = real time bunny arrives). What a mess - is Supercell enjoying the mess? They don't even seem to acknowledge it, let alone fix it week after week.
    When bunnies are released, it should be at the same time for all players regardless of ur location. Like in the past, Bunny 2 came for me on wed 7/29 ~1150 PDT and I’m also expecting bunny 3 today ~1050 PDT which is the same as u.

There are some things a player can do to “delay” a bunny’s arrival, but as far as I know, there isn’t anything u can do to make a bunny come earlier than 100min prior to the announced bunny time.

Hope that helps answer ur question.