Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bunny derby- July 28

Kitty
    The bunny timer is driving us all CRAZY.... PLEASE Hay Day fix this. The bunny timer will tell us the bunny will come in 1 day 15 hours... but then show up... in 1 day 12 hours. We are never sure just when to plan for bunny time. The count down will jump, sometimes the countdown gets stuck on a certain number and won’t move. PLease, PLease, PLEASE fix the bunny timer.

Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    only if they’re completed after the next bunny arrives. Check ur racetrack tab. Only bunny tasks completed while a bunny counter is there will count towards catching a bunny.
    I've already used this strategy once in this bunny derby and at the moment I have mining task on hold (waiting for one shovel) until the third bunny arrives. First time was kind of an accident but good to get confirmation for this.

I've few questions about bunnies. Do they expire, so do you need to catch previous one before the next arrives? And what happens if you use excessive delay start, and start your derby for example on friday? Is it still possible to catch all bunnies?

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    I've few questions about bunnies. Do they expire, so do you need to catch previous one before the next arrives? And what happens if you use excessive delay start, and start your derby for example on friday? Is it still possible to catch all bunnies?
    I do not believe bunnies ever “expire.” U have all derby to catch all 3 bunnies whether u start on day 1 of the derby or delay til fri or later to start. U just need to complete the required # bunny tasks (while there’s a counter on the racetrack) to catch each bunny before the derby ends.

Yes, u need to catch the first bunny before the next one will arrive. If the next bunny is already out, when u catch the first one, the next one will come right away and, in a few sec, start a new 10min bunny time/90 min break cycle.

If u usually take mystery tasks, it might not be advisable to delay start too much during mystery derby unless ur prepared to spend a lot of diamonds to speed things up if u get stuck with long tasks.

hope this helps answer ur questions

I have a few baby farms in a nh of their own. I started their normal bunny derby (not mystery) on a Friday, to see what would happen. Right after completing the first bunny, I was given the second, and then the third. Worked out just fine.

Thanks QBIE and Eyelashes for the answers!
    Last edited by zetis; August 6th, 2020 at 08:05 PM.

How about the scrolls and bunny rewards? I had a scroll in first slot and I tried and I shuffled few times to get a scroll for second or third column too. But no luck with that. But I had selected puzzle pieces on those ones so I don't know if scrolls and puzzle pieces can co-exists on the same column.

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    How about the scrolls and bunny rewards? I had a scroll in first slot and I tried and I shuffled few times to get a scroll for second or third column too. But no luck with that. But I had selected puzzle pieces on those ones so I don't know if scrolls and puzzle pieces can co-exists on the same column.
    They do coexist on the bunny horseshoe rewards. Just found that out this morning. I had selected a scroll from the first bunny horseshoe, and reshuffled. Then a puzzle piece showed up in that same column as well. Normal horseshoes give only one, or the other. If you get all 9 horseshoes, then it's possible to get 2 of each in their own columns.